TucsonMTB
02-27-2011, 11:30 AM
. . . .

Willieboy
02-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Evidence of global warming.

jlottmc
02-27-2011, 12:45 PM
I was going to ask where Al Gore was to explain this as global warming, but I got beat to the punch.

jlottmc
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Here in the big D they are saying it is a slight risk, and that most of the risk is to the east of us, more north and east (Arkansas), but that we could get a little weather. I hate to sound flippant, but those of us who have been through a tornado usually develop an almost cavalier attitude about storms. At least I did.

jlottmc
02-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Keep in mind also that man really has a small foot print in the over all course of the Earth. Most of this is cyclical, and then there is the fact that the moon is slowly moving away from this planet and that has more effect than man does. Arctic ice cores show much higher levels of green house gasses right before the ice ages, and man just can't do that much.

joshh
02-27-2011, 06:34 PM
we had 3 more inches here in ma today. its been the snowiest winter i can remember and one of the coldest. we still have over a foot of snow in the yard. our roads are trashed too. frost heaves and potholes everywhere. gonna be a long time before they are fixed.

O'Dell
02-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Well, I'm glad to say that it was 75 and sunny in Atlanta today. I drove my convertible all weekend and the top stays down all year.

jlottmc
02-28-2011, 06:18 AM
So much for the big rain storms we were supposed to get yesterday. We got nada, in fact the sky was actually clear after the time that we were supposed to have turd floats and such. I want a job as a weatherman, where else can you be wrong at least half the time and still keep your job?

joshh
02-28-2011, 09:42 AM
top down! ugh, my truck has stayed in 4x4 pretty much since december! freezing rain this am doubled my commute time. when my kids finish school i am headed to fla for good! better weather and a more free state than ma (you'd never guess this is where america's freedom was born). pouring rain now. maybe the snow will melt enough to ride the atv's as i think the motorcycle season will be very short this year. not to mention we'll be dodging those potholes and jumping those frost heaves!