PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Of Guilt

sharpetop
03-20-2011, 09:20 AM
I feel a bit guilty this morning for placing my black K40 w/night sights back in the safe and pulling out the CW9. As much as I like my K40 that extra 1/2 pound or so is a big difference in carryability. This CW9 sure carries easy.

Bawanna
03-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Long as you pull the K40 out once in awhile and fondle and show it love, there should be no guilt feelings. I spend alot of time doing that. Sitting in front of the safe, fondling and talking to my guns that rarely see the light of day or feel the comfort of a good ride in a leather holster.
My conversations with my guns are usually far more enjoyable than my conversations with other people. My guns say all the right things and feel so nice in my hands.
Gotta go sit in front of the safe now. bye.

onegun
03-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I feel a bit guilty this morning for placing my black K40 w/night sights back in the safe and pulling out the CW9. As much as I like my K40 that extra 1/2 pound or so is a big difference in carryability. This CW9 sure carries easy.

I carry my K9 every day. The weight doesn't bother me. I like the feel of steel!

sharpetop
03-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Yep Bawanna, I do the same thing. If I'm farting around in my "Man Cave" I'll open the safe to just give them some fresh air and fondle them a bit.

onegun, I like the feel of steel too, but that plastic sure is easy to carry!