PDA

View Full Version : Shot my K9 today...

cynergyou
03-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I hadn't been able to go to the range in several months (since fall). My local gun club closes its outdoor ranges during the winter due to ice (ricochet hazard) and I never got to the indoor range during this past winter.

My K9 shot well. no problems and it was very accurate. I started shooting it at the 25 yard line since I was also shooting my Marlin 22 lever action rifle and my Ruger Super Blackhawk. I then moved to the 11 yard range and shot several more mags of 9mm FMH (Fiocchi brand).

The little K9 shot wonderfully. I'm always impressed with this little gun. It's small like a J-frame (and flatter than a J-frame), yet it shoots like a full-sized service gun. My Kahr is a fun gun to shoot!

MikeyKahr
03-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Great news, cynergyou, glad the K9 worked so well after its winter hiatus. My PM9 similarly surprises me everytime I take it out. It shoots too good (if that's possible) for such a small handgun (especially in my huge bear claws). Many times I worry that it will stop shooting as good as it does, but it thankfully just keeps trucking. I'm looking forward to more opportunities too now that the winter cloud has lifted (although they're calling for snow in our area this week still!!)

tconroy
03-22-2011, 06:42 AM
Sounds great!! We all dont get to shoot as much as we would like. I havent shot in a month. Im new to Kahrs so when I first saw this post i thought, Why, why did he shoot his dog???:eek:

kpm9
03-22-2011, 05:51 PM
K9's are in a league all their own. Welcome to the Bigs!