PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving KahrTalk members!

johnh
11-25-2009, 08:34 PM
I want to wish all members of KahrTalk a very happy Thanksgiving! This is always a special time of year for my family as it was one day before Thanksgiving eight years ago that we received the call from our adoption agency letting my wife and I know we were about to be parents. Every year we have much to be thankful for, but that year made it even more the case. Tomorrow I will be up early smoking a turkey and helping the Mrs. with various other dishes. My son and daughter will be right beside us helping out.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday, and get some well deserved rest. In particular if you are braving the crowds Friday morning. I for one will not be!

:D

Take care,

John Howard

arizona98tj
11-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks John.....and from my family to yours, a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Best regards from Arizona,
Stu

Cappy
11-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Back at you John. May yours be bountiful!!

Raoul
11-26-2009, 07:03 AM
Back at you John, and to everyone else as well. Remember Citizens, overeating is mandatory.

Dietrich
11-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too John.Come to think of it,the people in this forum are another reason for me to be thankful.What a wonderful group.

kpm9
11-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Back @ ya! :D Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

zena
11-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Back at you John, and to everyone else as well. Remember Citizens, overeating is mandatory.

With 2 bites of pie left on my plate, I knew the mission had been accomplished.....I'd eaten too much. Abundance and happiness to all. :hungry: :D

johnh
11-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Now we are in the "what do we do with all this turkey?" phase.

:D

Probably give up on that today and make for a pizza joint.

John