PDA

View Full Version : Zoot Shooters World Championship Questions

The Hustler
03-26-2011, 09:59 AM
The AZSA World Championship is September 11, 2011 at the Colorado Rifle Club. We are considering making this a one or two day match. What would you like to see? Is it easier to get it all over in one day or would you like to see it spread over two? A main match one day and a side match another? What would get you to travel to Colorado to shoot this match?

Race Bannon
03-29-2011, 12:34 PM
My vots is the main match on Saturday, side matches on Sunday. This would leave me Friday and Monday for travel as I live about 10 hours from the range. Also if I had to forego the side matches I could travel home on Sunday.

The Hustler
04-01-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks for your input, your vote is noted. It gives us something to consider that we have already discussed... For those who can only shoot one day at a two day match, we'll create a single squad that shoots all of the capers in one day.

The Hustler
06-30-2011, 06:25 PM
The main match will be Saturday the 10th. It will consist of five large field capers (150 rounds +/-). G Man plans to incorporate lots of shotgun targets. If you don't have a shotgun or don't want to use one, you can shoot the Pistol Only or Rifle-Pistol divisions and engage the targets with either a pistol or rifle. Sunday the 11th is the optional fun / side match day for those who want more. We will also have plenty of new targets thanks to the NSSF who gave the Colorado Rifle Club a huge grant to literally buy tons of steel. Thanks NSSF! I should have more details about the match next week and will post them ASAP.