PDA

View Full Version : Extended barrel for MK9

KMA
11-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Hello,

I wonder if someone knows where I can find a 4” barrel to the MK9. The Kahr shop sells a 4.0" ported barrel, but it does not fit the MK9. I really would like to try a 4” barrel, because I believe that the MK9 would be even better.

jocko
11-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Hello,

I wonder if someone knows where I can find a 4” barrel to the MK9. The Kahr shop sells a 4.0" ported barrel, but it does not fit the MK9. I really would like to try a 4” barrel, because I believe that the MK9 would be even better.

kahr tell you why the 4" barrel would not fit in ur MK9?/ Other than length I wonder what would prevent it from working???

I'll bet Jim K knows:typing:

KMA
11-28-2009, 11:06 AM
kahr tell you why the 4" barrel would not fit in ur MK9?/ Other than length I wonder what would prevent it from working???

I'll bet Jim K knows:typing:

I did not call Kahr at all; I just checked their website. I will call them and ask why the extended barrel cannot be used in MK9. I do not think the barrel fits, because the length should not prevent the MK9 from working. Actually the pistol should be most accurate and have less the recoil.
That the barrel protrudes 1” does not make much difference when concealing the pistol, and I think that the increased accuracy and reduced recoil is well worth that extra inch.