PDA

View Full Version : Famous last words

aray
03-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Be careful what you ask for - "You can't even shoot": http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1326748

Dietrich
03-30-2011, 01:43 PM
My ex in-laws used to get drunk and scream obscenities at each other.You could hear them all the way out into the street.One drunken evening,she staggered into the bedroom and returned with a handgun.The pompous ass who was her spouse told her,"You don`t have the guts to pull the trigger.".Years later,when he finally died from bone cancer,the bullet was still lodged in his neck.True story.

Jeremiah/Az
03-30-2011, 03:24 PM
I had some very close friends, a married couple, but separated, that saw each other a lot & fought constantly. We hunted together many times. One Christmas Eve they shot & killed each other, right in front of the kids. Both were shot in the chest.

Dietrich
03-30-2011, 03:34 PM
I had some very close friends, a married couple, but separated, that saw each other a lot & fought constantly. We hunted together many times. One Christmas Eve they shot & killed each other, right in front of the kids. Both were shot in the chest.
JUDAS PRIEST!!! What a tragedy.Those poor kids.