PDA

View Full Version : New Khar CW45 owner -- Kydex holster

NewBlackDak
04-14-2011, 12:24 AM
I bought a CW45 last month from galleryofguns when Davidson's had them on sale. I love the pistol, and have put about 400 flawless rounds through it. I wish I had come on here and seen the mag mods before I bought the Cabela's 3 pack for $100, but it's already done.

Anyway…
I need a kydex holster for it. I hate leather holsters, and I want something that will work for UDPL/IDPA matches. Who has one? My favorite holsters are the Raven Concealment, but they don't have anything for the CW series. The email I sent them doesn't have a promising outlook about the CW series. I have ordered some materials to try and build my own, but I don't have high hopes for it at this point since I have never done anything like it before.

TheTman
04-14-2011, 09:47 AM
If you look down in the Holsters and Gear Section, Well Here: http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=3046 Thomas has comp-tac style holsters for $40. (he says $35 in the post, but prices have went up),
He seems like a allright fellow, I emailed him about a holster for CW45 with a laser, he didnt have any, but said I could order the kit and mold my own.