PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to murder little girls?

aray
04-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Apparently the Brady Campaign thinks so. Their latest outrageous ad, if you have the stomach for it. Click on the video on the middle of the page: http://www.nationalgunrights.org/brady-campaign-video-lies-about-magazines/

This bill won't go anywhere in Congress with Republicans in control of the House. Hopefully Obama won't try to issue an executive order through the BATFE either.

Dietrich
04-19-2011, 04:24 AM
I don`t see it going anywhere in congress either.As far as the ad itself goes,it has to be one of the worst I have seen so far.It literally made me laugh.Talk about smacking of desperation! The sad thing is that there are some people stupid enough to be swayed by their cheap theatrics.You know,like that foreigner sitting in the White House.

jlottmc
04-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Wow, and they managed to screw up the magazine/clip thing. It's kinda funny, every time they pop off, people (not just me) loose respect for them. With me though they started in the negative numbers column, and go down from there. How does any one still take those idiots seriously?

Paladin
04-28-2011, 06:02 AM
Who believes this stuff? A large percentage of the American public. That's who. The one's who elected Obama to begin with.

This gets back to what some guy was talking about on TV recently. Obama is not the problem. Obama is simply a fool. A jester. The problem is the number of people in this country who would want such a man to be their president. Everyone complains about Obama. They complain about Pelosi. And any number of others. But someone elected them. Someone (a lot of them) believe they are the right people for the job.

One of the unbreakable rules of a representative form of government is that the representatives reflect the people who elect them. The fact that Obama got elected. The fact that he received a majority of the popular vote says two things. He has a very large, loyal popular base. And he got the support of those in the middle ground. Those wishy washy people who really don't know what they believe in, but can be swayed by a flashy smile. Or by commercials like this one.

JimBianchi
04-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Multi level fail for that ad.

I just want 2012 to hurry up and get her.

If we take the Senate (very likely) no matter who is in power, the 2nd A will remain protected for another election cycle.

If/when we defeat BHO, that will just be gravy, because the next president will get to pick at least one, maybe two US Supreme Court Justices. (I say IF because this election is ours to loose, and conservatives have lost easy ones before, IE: Bush 41)

If it is BHO, the course of our recent victories will be halted and reversed i short order. he will wear the Executive Order Pen out when he is a lame duck, from day one Jan 24, 2013.

If it a true conservative in the WH, we will guaranty our rights for at least a generation with good judges.

If it's a RINO, then it's a crap-shoot.

muggsy
12-05-2011, 06:01 PM
What 's an assault clip? Looked like an extended magazine to me.

Bill K
12-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Lame. They could have at least fired that "assault clip" through a Glock 18.

JFootin
12-05-2011, 06:39 PM
I don`t see it going anywhere in congress either.As far as the ad itself goes,it has to be one of the worst I have seen so far.It literally made me laugh.Talk about smacking of desperation! The sad thing is that there are some people stupid enough to be swayed by their cheap theatrics.You know,like that foreigner sitting in the White House.

Diet, it is great to see you posting again! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I hope this means you're back, though I know you are still in a battle. But we're all supporting you with our prayers and best wishes. :)

MLESa7990
12-05-2011, 06:44 PM
His post was from April.

JFootin
12-05-2011, 06:58 PM
His post was from April.

Oh. :o Well, it popped up as an unread post! Of course, I wasn't a member in April, so it was unread by me. :smash:

Bawanna
12-05-2011, 07:16 PM
It got me for a moment too, I was like how did this happen and I missed it but I was there.

TheTman
12-05-2011, 08:04 PM
I dont recall ever seeing an antigun commercial here in Kansas. I think they know it'd be a waste of money, therefore I wish they'd run a whole bunch more here, instead of showing them to people with empty space between their ears that buy into their crap. Assault Clips, jeez.

JohnR
12-06-2011, 09:19 AM
"Assault clips"

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Ijits.

recoilguy
12-06-2011, 10:20 AM
I am surprised they didn't use an old lady with a walker target or a bay in a stroller. They show a guy shooting a little girl with pig tails target......really who does that?

RCG

JohnR
12-06-2011, 11:06 AM
I am surprised they didn't use an old lady with a walker target or a bay in a stroller. They show a guy shooting a little girl with pig tails target......really who does that?

RCG
Muslim terrorists. :cool:

recoilguy
12-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Touche'