PDA

View Full Version : Of Moonies and Guns: Flowers to Firearms

PCollen
04-22-2011, 06:20 AM
Velly intelesting.....

LINK REMOVED

RUT
04-22-2011, 06:25 AM
You'll notice this is old news.... 1999. Myself, I couldn't care less about the Unification Church tie-in. I haven't heard of any suicide bombings or roadside IED's attributed to them so far. :)

jocko
04-22-2011, 06:45 AM
hell only 12 years ago, just seems like yesterday to some. Kahr makes great guns and they are made here in the U. S of A, which for many companies they cannot say that. If you don't like the past history of the moonie's and want to carry that over into kahr guns, have at it.. just don't buy a kahr, no big deal to us kahr owners

Lots of good American turned on Bill Ruger years ago for his stance on some gun control issues. Ruger is stil lhere today and thriving.

If one wants to stir sh-t go to work for a honey dipper,, and collen that is not directed at you either but you posted that age old many times read and many times posyed on other forums article...Course we know to that anything the Washington Post writes is the whloe truth and nothing but the truth so help me moonie to!!!

gear_guy
04-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Initially the Unification Church tie-in made me take pause. However, I see Kahr as a local business and providing a service to the community by providing jobs. I put my money where my mouth is and a key reason I bought a Kahr is to support local business. I feel that everyone should put more effort into actually supporting their local economy rather than just ranting about the loss of jobs.

Another key reason is it is a damn good product.

Bill K
04-22-2011, 07:53 AM
It is nice to see that even in 1999, just like today, the Washington Post was able to publish unbiased non-agenda driven articles covering controversial subjects. :rolleyes:

Bill K.

deadhead1971
04-22-2011, 08:08 AM
this issue seems to manifest itself about once a year...I knew all (most) of this before getting a kahr....I don't think we hold Justin responsibe for the actions of his father

jocko
04-22-2011, 08:14 AM
It is nice to see that even in 1999, just like today, the Washington Post was able to publish unbiased non-agenda driven articles covering controversial subjects. :rolleyes:

Bill K.

u mean, u mean that quite possable the Washington Post might print some real crapola to change peoples minds and maybe it could even called lies. Tell me I am dreaming:7:

johnh
04-22-2011, 09:05 AM
No, not very interesting. Please don't dredge up personal attacks on Kahr staff on my forum.