PDA

View Full Version : T9 with Agrip?

ahorst
04-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Hey guys, another question

I love the T9, as in complete and utter infatuation with it. However I hate the wood grips on it, the way they feel, how thick they are and so forth.

I know that there are not any aftermarket grips much to everyone's dismay, but has anyone taken the wood grips off and put the Agrip brand grip on in place of the wood grips? Would this work, has it been done?
Any pictures?

Thanks everyone!

jocko
04-26-2011, 04:02 AM
I doubt if that would work. as the wood grips also serve to keep the triger bar in place and if it moves the slighest outward you will get light strikes. and ur frame is skeleton and I would think the agrip would not do well. Ur in kind of a pickle with your situation.

ahorst
04-26-2011, 07:06 AM
I doubt if that would work. as the wood grips also serve to keep the triger bar in place and if it moves the slighest outward you will get light strikes. and ur frame is skeleton and I would think the agrip would not do well. Ur in kind of a pickle with your situation.

Ah, did not know the grips keep the trigger bar in place, thanks for the info!

RUT
04-26-2011, 07:55 AM
Interesting.... I always thought part of the allure of the T9 was the wood grips. :)

bigbob68
04-26-2011, 08:30 AM
Interesting.... I always thought part of the allure of the T9 was the wood grips. :)

While I like them, for carry I would prefer the kind that come on the K9.

jocko
04-26-2011, 09:56 AM
bigbo68. totally agree, I had the wood grips in my K9 and didn't like um. went back to the old style rubber grips, that hougue use dto make for kahr. thinner and certainly won't slip around in ur hand..