PDA

View Full Version : Props to Nate B at N82 Tactical

Rainman48314
04-28-2011, 08:41 PM
The two Nates who own N82 (Nate Squared) make a great all American product. I asked for a customization to get the best possible fit to a PM9, which is a tweener size in the N82 world, by email on Easter Sunday (Lord forgive me). Nate B replied that day and said he'd cut it special on Monday and would send it out before leaving for the NRA Convention in PA. He called me Tuesday because I forgot to mention I was right handed. Well, it arrived today, Thursday. Looks great, fits great..and could even be used on my Sig P238!

I found a little surprise after a few minutes of drooling at my new holster. Nate had added my name very discretely on the holster to further customize it. To say I was pleased is an understatement.

Check out the nice work these Marines do. Its very innovative.

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

noslolo
05-09-2011, 11:25 PM
I'm not a fan of IWB holsters, but I have been tossing around the idea of getting one. I will have to check them out. Thanks for the link!

fjc
05-12-2011, 06:33 AM
One issue I have with IWB carry is that I can't usually stand having a holster against my skin. So, I have to wear something (like a t-shirt, or an under armor shirt), then have the IWB holster, then a cover shirt.

That works fine in the winter, but can be a bit warm in the summer. These holsters look like they might solve that issue. Very interesting!

Chogers
01-23-2012, 08:47 PM
The two Nates who own N82 (Nate Squared) make a great all American product. I asked for a customization to get the best possible fit to a PM9, which is a tweener size in the N82 world, by email on Easter Sunday (Lord forgive me). Nate B replied that day and said he'd cut it special on Monday and would send it out before leaving for the NRA Convention in PA. He called me Tuesday because I forgot to mention I was right handed. Well, it arrived today, Thursday. Looks great, fits great..and could even be used on my Sig P238!

I found a little surprise after a few minutes of drooling at my new holster. Nate had added my name very discretely on the holster to further customize it. To say I was pleased is an understatement.

Check out the nice work these Marines do. Its very innovative.

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

Thanks for the thread Rainman! I just talked to Nate Beard. I let him know how you shared your pleasant experience you had with N82 holsters with the rest of us KT members. I told him I would be buying the original tuckable within the next few days. Do you still wear yours? :D

JFootin
01-24-2012, 09:32 AM
I don't have one, but I have looked at them with some interest. I saw a report by a writer of some prominence in the gun venue, Michael Bane, who really liked it and was using it for his daily carry. It was designed for all day comfort, and I bet it is. The Original is $40 with $3 shipping and 2 days out the door. That is good. I think $20 extra is too much for the tuck option. Should be no more than $5 - 10. I wouldn't go with the Professional, just stick with the Original.