PDA

View Full Version : Paddle Holster or Snap On Holster for PM9 - Left Hand

mitchell4198
12-05-2009, 06:48 PM
I'm looking for suggestions for either a paddle holster or snap on holster for my PM9 that is not too expensive and that holds the gun relatively high and tight. There just don't seem to be a lot of options out there for a lefty.

Apparently the holster manufacturers such as Fobus, Galco, Desantis, Don Hume and Bianchi don't feel the need to make many left hand paddle or snap on holsters.

I know that the Mitch Rosen Premier is an option, but it is a bit expensive. And does it hold the pistol very high and tight? Anyone have experience with it?

I can get a Comp-Tac or Blade-Tech paddle holster for the PM9, but they don't hold the gun in tight like some of the offerings from Safariland or Galco. I have a Comp-Tac for my Glock 26 and it rides low and the paddle is a pain to get on and off.

Looking for first hand experience and advice from others on the board.

johnatw
12-06-2009, 07:27 AM
I purchased a Don Hume h715 m Left hand IWB holster from Kahr. I am right handed, and wanted a OWB holster that rode high and this one filled the bill. The spring clip is sturdy and easy to clip on and take off. I do not like the paddle holsters either.

Bulldog Custom Gun Leathe
12-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Mitchell,

I can't help you with a paddle holster. However, I can build you a pocket holster, my Bulldog Model 1 IWB holster or my beltslide holster for your PM9.
I'm a southpaw myself so building left handed holsters comes naturally for me:)

Randy
Bulldog Custom Gun Leather
Bulldog Leather Company - Home (http://www.bulldogleathercompany.com)

Lefty Shotlow
01-10-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm left handed and very happy with the Don Hume 715 for my CW9. Very stable and rides nice and high. I have the same model Hume holsters for my 1911 and LCP.

However, I just added a laser to my CW9 so will be ordering either a Crossbreed or Comfort Carry holster since Hume doesn't offer a solution for the CT437. Both of these offerings seem to have a lot of happy owners.