PDA

View Full Version : Save me some chasing

jreXD9
05-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Besides at Kahr, where can I get custom grips for an MK9?

Bawanna
05-18-2011, 09:55 AM
If I ever lay hands on a newer version MK I could fix you up. I'm having a tough time fitting the K's and MK's. I thought all the K's were the same but just got a set back from Willieboy that didn't fit.
I now my MK is very early and found that it is different than the newer models.
My K40 apparently is early too.

MrToad
05-18-2011, 10:20 AM
If I ever lay hands on a newer version MK I could fix you up. I'm having a tough time fitting the K's and MK's. I thought all the K's were the same but just got a set back from Willieboy that didn't fit.
I now my MK is very early and found that it is different than the newer models.
My K40 apparently is early too.I think I've got the older K40...I wonder if the wood grips would fit mine? ;)

In all seriousness, I've wondered how the new steel models compare to the older ones.

Bawanna
05-18-2011, 10:36 AM
I think I got the MK's figured out. I was told that there was a GA serial version which is what I have and then a GC ever since. I was told the Elite was no different so if I had a GC they should work.

I thought all K's were the same including 9mm and 40's but the holes were off. I haven't figured out why or how that would be possible.

I made these on my K40 so theres a good chance they would fit. (I think) I'll try to post a pic if I can find one here at work. If not I'll have to take some tonight.

jreXD9
05-19-2011, 05:12 AM
thx Bawanna, I'd like to see them. I'll try to remember to check the s/n when I get home this afternoon. I got it from a guy who said he bought it in April.