PDA

View Full Version : New Indiana Member

lildave
12-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Just joined the forum today. I am retired but work part time at a gun shop. I am able to handle many different guns. I have always wanted to try a Kahr. We had one come in on trade and I jumped on it. My only regret is that I didn't try one before. It was a CW9, what a great package. Carries great, shoots great, a pleasure to shoot. I have since moved my XD to be a safe queen and am sold on Kahrs. I hope to learn alot from the members here and am happy to be a part of the Kahr family

jocko
12-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Just joined the forum today. I am retired but work part time at a gun shop. I am able to handle many different guns. I have always wanted to try a Kahr. We had one come in on trade and I jumped on it. My only regret is that I didn't try one before. It was a CW9, what a great package. Carries great, shoots great, a pleasure to shoot. I have since moved my XD to be a safe queen and am sold on Kahrs. I hope to learn alot from the members here and am happy to be a part of the Kahr family

like when one trys a kahr, that other guns soon become safe queens....humm wonder why that is:001_:rolleyes:

zena
12-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Welcome! You are on a slippery slope now...No one can own just one Kahr. Congrats and see you around the forum.

jocko
12-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Welcome! You are on a slippery slope now...No one can own just one Kahr. Congrats and see you around the forum.

needs to tell lildave, kthat two members from Indiana is considered a MILITIA:D