PDA

View Full Version : Crossbreed Mini-Tuck or Super-Tuck or other IWB?

hoytinak
06-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Got a CT laser on order for my CW9 so now I'm looking at new holsters to carry it in. I currently use a AKJ Concealco that I REALLY like but I'm looking into the Crossbreeds. I was wondering if the Mini-tuck or the Super-tuck would be better for the CW9?

Also, what are some other IWB holsters I should be looking at for my CW9 w/CT?

Dietrich
06-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Look on their website.They have a list of handguns that the minituck will fit.If the minituck won`t fit,the Supertuck will.

Dietrich
06-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Just looked on their website and the CW with laser was listed for the minituck.

Willieboy
06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Crossbreed must be doing something right... lots of people swear by their holsters.

eklipto101
06-21-2011, 01:21 AM
Ihave a Mini-Tuck for my PM9 in horsehide that also fits the CW9 and I really like it alot, it does not have the excess leather of the supper-tuck it's like a combat-cut...you wont be disappointed.:target:

Hully
06-21-2011, 06:04 AM
I have two Crossbreeds and a 3rd on order for my new CW9. I have a Supertuck for my FNP-40, a minituck for my LCR and I ordered a snapside OWB holster for the CW9. OWB is more comfortable for me and I'm hoping with the size of the CW9 that a t-shirt will cover it up, otherwise I'll get another minituck.

pm9fan
06-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Mini-Tuck for my PM40 with CTL works well. Excellent customer service and a pleasure to deal with at Crossbreed Holsters.

Another favorite is the Remora which has no clip on the belt. Cheap and works in all positions (strong side, appendix,cross draw and small of the back) plus in certain cargo pants, a pocket holster.

OldLincoln
06-21-2011, 10:18 AM
The CW9 would fit really well into a Silent Thunder IWB (http://s762.photobucket.com/albums/xx269/OldLincoln/Holsters/?albumview=slideshow). It's very comfortable and conceals very well as well as clips in quickly. Lots of folks love them and the company Garrett Industries (http://garrettindustries.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Holsters/) is excellent to do business with. I gave my story in a post (http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?p=78581#post78581) just the other day. You may want to take a look before making the final decision.

HighSpeedBail
06-22-2011, 08:13 AM
You may want to check out:

www.Kholster.com

They are similar to the crossbreeds but a little easier on the wallet. I've heard some people talk about them in other forums. Do a search around here or google is your friend.

Please note: I have a crossbreed and love it, the guys there are awesome and extremely helpful in getting me the holster I ordered quickly. Highly recommend.

Ken

Papa13
06-22-2011, 11:03 AM
I have 2 Supertucks and really like them, just order a Mini Tuck from my CM9, not received it yet, but should have it any day. Ordered from the Kahr website, had it in stock. Rerally been happy with Crossbreed holsters!!

Thunder71
06-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Definitely the Silent Thunder from Garrett Industries!