PDA

View Full Version : PM9 coming soon.

Marktc01
07-06-2011, 09:13 PM
I can't wait, I should have a PM9 within the next couple of weeks, but I have to finish a sale that I am in the process of. My usual ccw is a SP101 but sometimes it just won't work. I need something I can comfortably carry in a pocket. I have borrowed a friends PM9 and it works great for me. I have shot his several times and really like the way it handles. For me it is just about the perfect mix of size and power for ccw. I had a LCP that I got when they first came out, but had so many issues I sold it, and I never cared for the .380 round. I have been lurking around here and have read alot of great info. I will report back after I get it and run it through it's break in period, wish me luck.

MikeyKahr
07-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Good luck and great shooting! Make sure you hit up the proper prep and lube chart threads in the tech section. :blah:

Marktc01
07-07-2011, 12:18 AM
thanks, I will check it out.

Dietrich
07-07-2011, 01:30 AM
You are in for a real treat when it gets there.And you`re right about the PM9 being the perfect mix of size and power.Even though I carry a .45 quite a bit now,I never feel undergunned when I carry my PM9.When I`m wearing a pair of cargo shorts and a T-shirt [which is quite a lot these summer days] I slide it in a pocket holster and it just disappears in my front pocket.Great thing about cargo shorts.All those little pockets are great places for extra mags.
If I need to be more dressy casual then It`s a Hawaiian shirt and cargo pants.That`s when I break out the Crossbreed minituck and carry it IWB.Let us know when you finally get it and go to the range.