PDA

View Full Version : New cm9

billyboy
07-10-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi, I 'm a newbie here and just wanted to report on my new cm9 I picked up friday night. I cleaned and lubed it using the methods in the tech section and dry fired it maybe 250 times friday night. I took the little jewel out saturday and fired 160 rounds of cheap remmington umc 115 gr. ammo. Not a single problem and was supprised at how good it felt and how controllable it is. I thank you all for the info you guys supply here and look foward to each visit.:):):)

cw45fan
07-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Thanks for your report... That's a high recommendation. First-hand CM9 reports are valuable at this point... They're still kinda rare...

BuckeyeBlast
07-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Great to hear and welcome!

bonjorno2
07-10-2011, 06:35 PM
great to hear when my cm9 is on the way!

JFootin
07-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Hi, I 'm a newbie here and just wanted to report on my new cm9 I picked up friday night. I cleaned and lubed it using the methods in the tech section and dry fired it maybe 250 times friday night. I took the little jewel out saturday and fired 160 rounds of cheap remmington umc 115 gr. ammo. Not a single problem and was supprised at how good it felt and how controllable it is. I thank you all for the info you guys supply here and look foward to each visit.:):):)

Welcome to the forum! I, too, am a new CM9 owner. I will be going to an indoor range about 35 miles away next week to begin breaking mine in. I am hoping to have perfect success like you and just about everyone is having with these great little guns!

If you do a search for the string in quotes below and choose the thread with that exact name, you can click and see a photobucket slide show of mine. It is custom mirror polished, smoothed and melted for easy carry. It is gorgeous!

yqtszhj
07-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome from a former Tennesseean born and raised.

It sounds like a lot of good reports on the CM9 so far. I know mine has been good and I plan on doind another 50+ rounds this week. Up to 250+ with mine so far.

TheTman
07-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Billyboy. Glad to hear you had such a good experience with your CM9.

RogerP9fan
07-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Congrats. My CM9 continues to amaze me as well for all the above stated reasons.
390 rounds so far = winner.