PDA

View Full Version : MK9 Elite Availability

cal45
12-21-2009, 09:00 PM
These models always seem hard to find here in central FL. Is there a distributer shortage on these or are my local gun shops just not checking with the right distributer?

Where have owners of these been finding them?

Thanks for any help.

Geronimo509
12-26-2009, 05:27 AM
I had to find mine online. You should be able to find some on a gun forum. I might put mine up for sale. Just a thought.

cal45
12-26-2009, 05:49 AM
Yes, I agree that online is probably where they tend to turn up from time to time.....but....I'm one of those guys that likes to inspect and handle any gun I may buy before I spend any money. So buying local FTF (either private sale or local dealer) is the only way I buy my guns. I know it makes it more difficult to get what I want at times but that's my choice. ;)

I figure that Kahr is still advertising the MK9 Elite 2003 as an in-production pistol, so distributers should be able to get these from time to time depending on Kahr's production cycle.

jocko
12-26-2009, 06:29 AM
tuff gun to find laying in a dealers shelves. I think most figure they are to much money, so they tend to stock the cw series far more and the pM9 and PM40. I have yet to see an all steel kahr at gander mt, locally. nor atmy trusty small dealer either.

cal45
12-26-2009, 07:12 AM
Agreed but when I ask my local dealer (who are a large outfit with 3 locations in central FL) and do loads of high volume sales to check with their distributers (they use 3 or 4, I believe) none will have one. Wonder how Kahr expects to sell these if the distributers cannot get them?

jocko
12-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Agreed but when I ask my local dealer (who are a large outfit with 3 locations in central FL) and do loads of high volume sales to check with their distributers (they use 3 or 4, I believe) none will have one. Wonder how Kahr expects to sell these if the distributers cannot get them?

going to have a lay some bucks down to your dealer, THEN he will find you one. Thety are around..

cal45
12-26-2009, 01:55 PM
going to have a lay some bucks down to your dealer, THEN he will find you one. Thety are around..

Hmmmm....Been a regular customer for over 15 years - in the past when ever I asked them to order me a gun, no upfront cash was needed and I never left them holding a gun. Do not think upfront cash is an issue here - if someone does know of a distributer here in the Southeast that does have one, I'd appreciate the info so I could pass it along to my dealer.

quikduk
01-19-2010, 02:25 PM
...rarer than a Conservative in Congress...(most people don't know what hens teeth are anyway...)

I found 5 on Gun Broker but too much after fees etc. I got my Elite from Buds...but you have to act fast with a CC to hold it/pay for it.

They pop up from time to time...usually when you forgot where you put your wallet...

quikduk
01-19-2010, 02:28 PM
...OOOHHHHH!!! Ther is an M9093 (non-Elite) on Buds right now for $657 delivered...

Kahr Arms MK9 9mm Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $657.00 (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/244/products_id/27405)

Don't forget to add the $8 insurance to CYA.

...now where DID I put my wallet?

Vinikahr
01-19-2010, 04:41 PM
...OOOHHHHH!!! Ther is an M9093 (non-Elite) on Buds right now for $657 delivered...

Kahr Arms MK9 9mm Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $657.00 (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/244/products_id/27405)

Don't forget to add the $8 insurance to CYA.

...now where DID I put my wallet?

The OP will not grab this deal, since likes to buy the firearms FTF. All my Deals I have found at Bud's. You can put that firearm in layaway and at a very reasonable price. That is where I bought my Glock 37 Gap for only $379 shipped. I always put the insurance that is additional, but I bound to ask them that firearm should be already insured:eek: and that if is lost or stolen then the carrier is responsible for paying the weapon. :4: