PDA

View Full Version : CM9 loose rear sight

cleatusvandamme
07-25-2011, 12:31 PM
After receiving my second recoil spring assembly to replace the one with the end cap missing, I have encountered another minor problem at round count 400. I noticed it as soon as I re holstered that I felt the rear sight move to the right. It moves almost all the way out the left side too. Called Kahr this morning and they have sent me a return shipping label for me to send the slide back to them. All that aside, I have had zero malfunctions with this gun. It is extremely accurate too! Very pleased so far with customer support as well!

jocko
07-25-2011, 01:07 PM
I would have bet some blue locktite on the bottom of that sight would have kept if where it bellongs. Or if you took that slide and just gently tapped one side of the slide dovetail, u could have tightened up that sight channel easily.

Girphoto
07-25-2011, 02:30 PM
After receiving my second recoil spring assembly to replace the one with the end cap missing, I have encountered another minor problem at round count 400. I noticed it as soon as I re holstered that I felt the rear sight move to the right. It moves almost all the way out the left side too. Called Kahr this morning and they have sent me a return shipping label for me to send the slide back to them. All that aside, I have had zero malfunctions with this gun. It is extremely accurate too! Very pleased so far with customer support as well!

If you would like, I have a rear sight from my PM9 that you are welcome to.
Send me your address and I will send it to you.

Girphoto
07-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Rear Sight on the way to via MAIL (could not send e-mail):roll::D

cleatusvandamme
07-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Rear Sight on the way to via MAIL (could not send e-mail):roll::D

Thank you sir! :)