PDA

View Full Version : It's kinda like a truss

OldLincoln
08-14-2011, 07:13 PM
From another forum describing a CrossBreed holster.

It's kinda like a truss. You may be too young to know what a truss is but it's a device you wear to relieve a hernia. I tried to use one to keep from getting drafted back in the sixties. I put it on when I went for my physical and sure enough I went right to the front of the "special" line.

The Dr asked how long I had worn that truss so I picked a good number. "About 5 years," I said. So he stamps FE on my file and told me to report to room 7. I thought I had it made so I asked him what the FE stood for. He said it stood for Far East because anyone that could wear a truss upside down for five years could certainly ride a camel.

mr surveyor
08-14-2011, 07:37 PM
now, that there is funny:)

yqtszhj
08-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Now that cracks me up.

MrToad
08-15-2011, 05:30 AM
So when civilization collapses I can use my Crossbreeds on potential hernias by carrying appendix-style?:D

yqtszhj
08-15-2011, 07:06 AM
or put your kahrs in your truss

wayneo1
08-15-2011, 07:22 AM
would that be like a truss fund for Kahrs
:eek:

PattayaPistol
08-15-2011, 08:00 AM
Camels in the "Far East"? I know we have elephants, tigers, rhinos, monkeys, snakes, crocodiles and many more animals, but didn't realize we had camels in the "Far" East.

Oh well, I'd better go re-adjust my truss.

Later
PP

yqtszhj
08-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Camels in the "Far East"? I know we have elephants, tigers, rhinos, monkeys, snakes, crocodiles and many more animals, but didn't realize we had camels in the "Far" East.

Oh well, I'd better go re-adjust my truss.

Later
PP

Must have been Mongolia. I think they are the only living creature roaming around there.

Bawanna
08-15-2011, 09:31 AM
There was a time I would have walked a mile for a camel but not all the way to Mongolia. That's a far piece.