PDA

View Full Version : amazing

jocko
08-16-2011, 05:51 PM
u damn guys on this fourm just amaze me with the vast array of knowledge thatyou'se bring to this forum about kahrs. I wish sometimes kahr was reading this forum in particular, as there are some definite things that they can improve on with little or no effort that you guys have found, so why can't they.

Lots of forums ar ehelpful but this one is helpful to anyone who asks with no belittling the person either. That to me goes a long way towards the character of this forum. I do wish though that u guys wold use spell check alittle more. it is very irritating to me to hav eto figure out what the hell your saying:D:D:D

OldLincoln
08-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Wow, high praise indeed. Of course all good leaders like Jocko rally the troops now and then. If I had to vote, I'd say Jocko's proper prep posting has been the single most help to new Kahr owners everywhere. Many of us link it for new Kahr owners on many sights all over the internet.

But it's too bad it's so hard to read now. Some in Asia, Kenya, Senegal, or elsewhere now claim it's english and therefore a foreign language they can't quite make out. smtmies iii heaeave tooot ttransluitate ititit bbbck iinntoo Jocko furrrr themmimimim. :)

Bawanna
08-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Wow, high praise indeed. Of course all good leaders like Jocko rally the troops now and then. If I had to vote, I'd say Jocko's proper prep posting has been the single most help to new Kahr owners everywhere. Many of us link it for new Kahr owners on many sights all over the internet.

But it's too bad it's so hard to read now. Some in Asia, Kenya, Senegal, or elsewhere now claim it's english and therefore a foreign language they can't quite make out. smtmies iii heaeave tooot ttransluitate ititit bbbck iinntoo Jocko furrrr themmimimim. :)

It's very kind of you to do that to no doubt as a public service. I do wish we' had saved the original unedited version to store in a time capsule to be opened on the 200th anniversary of the 1911 when I intend to donate a commemorative collector K45 in celebration of my 300 billionth post.