PDA

View Full Version : This is terrible

les strat
08-24-2011, 03:20 PM
http://www.annistonstar.com/view/full_story/15200417/article-Police-officer-shot-in-Anniston?instance=home_lead_story

This happened today about a mile from where I work. Emergency vehicles and helicopters all over the place with the man hunt .The officer was airlifted to Birmingham, and I heard through the police grapevine, his body is on life support as he is an organ donor. Don't know for sure. What's this world coming to???
Please remember the family of the officer.

DriveMyKahr
08-24-2011, 03:30 PM
A senseless tragedy.

apdturbo
08-24-2011, 05:48 PM
i just threw-up. i feel horrible for that officer and his family. they should put that bastard infront of a firing line when caught.

les strat
08-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, they finally caught the suspect. I thought they would not let him come in alive. He'll still get the needle. That's too easy IMO.
While the search was still on, I ended up walking all the ladies at work to their cars since he fled on foot and was this was nearby. CM9 at the ready.

Bawanna
08-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Any word on if it was the juvenile he originally was contacting or was the kid bait for a mousetrap by older evil doers.

I agree that the punishment should be swift and painful. The family gets the worst of the hurt.

TheTman
08-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Bawanna, I just read they guy arrested was 25, so no juvy b.s. for him. It's a sad day indeed. My prayers go out for his family and friends. Hope he resisted arrest and had to whupped on a little to subdue him.

les strat
08-25-2011, 10:40 AM
He's had 5 felonies I read. Last night, my wife asked me, "what was he doing or what did he have on him that would be worth shooting a cop and getting the needle?". He apparently was a big drug dealer in that area of town. And a dead-beat dad as well.