PDA

View Full Version : Willieboy

Bawanna
08-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Anybody seen or heard from Willieboy. Hasn't been on in over a month now. I'm concerned. I know somebody shot with him, MW Surveyor maybe? Can't remember for sure.

Have him check in I'm worried..........................

MikeyKahr
08-24-2011, 11:07 PM
I've been wondering the same, and haven't heard from Willieboy at all for quite a while. Was he headed in for surgery or am I not remembering correctly and confusing him with another? I know Bill K was going in for surgery, but I think Willieboy might have also? I'll have to look back. I think I still may have his contact information from the holster he sent me - but maybe not.

MW surveyor
08-25-2011, 04:50 AM
I got two weird emails from him yesterday. I'll try and call him a bit later in the day.

Bawanna
08-31-2011, 05:33 PM
Well now that Dietrich is reported safe and sound I can focus on WillieBoy.

Any word on him. If he just left us I can accept that, just want to know he's OK....................

Earth calling WillieBoy, Earth calling WillieBoy, come in WillieBoy...........

Bawanna
09-10-2011, 08:33 PM
I just got an email from willieboy. He's fine and dandy, just focused on a couple gun related projects.

Heavy sigh of relief.

MikeyKahr
09-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Thanks for letting us know uncle B. Who else can we start worrying about now? Zena or kahrseye? Or how about rogerp9fan?

Sent using Tapatalk

OldLincoln
09-10-2011, 10:47 PM
How about Jocko? Somethings up as his post count has really dwindled the last couple weeks.

Bill K
09-11-2011, 04:28 AM
How about Jocko? Somethings up as his post count has really dwindled the last couple weeks.

So, this is something to be concerned about????? :behindsofa:

wyntrout
09-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Maybe his oven mittens have gotten worn and he's trying to conserve them.

Wynn:D

jocko
09-11-2011, 01:17 PM
heh assholes ol jocko is doing well, , reading more than posting as u knowldeable guys seem to have it all under control besides that I still have good riding time and have been riding it like I stole it lately. at my age u do it all today in fear of no tomorrow. I am presently watching the colts getting their asses beaten wow, wouldn't one be pissed had he paid a couple grand for colts season tickets earlier this year, only to have to sit there and watch manning on the sidelines. My predictions, they will win 4 games at best and 3 of them willbe if the other team does not show up. Collins is like most of u guys P380. It needs more work on it to get right. Sp thank you forthe concern. I have asked the great one to now start to deduct my posts one at a time and when I get down to 1 I am gone. I think they need me over on the kel teck forum!!!

Bawanna
09-11-2011, 02:01 PM
heh assholes ol jocko is doing well, , reading more than posting as u knowldeable guys seem to have it all under control besides that I still have good riding time and have been riding it like I stole it lately. at my age u do it all today in fear of no tomorrow. I am presently watching the colts getting their asses beaten wow, wouldn't one be pissed had he paid a couple grand for colts season tickets earlier this year, only to have to sit there and watch manning on the sidelines. My predictions, they will win 4 games at best and 3 of them willbe if the other team does not show up. Collins is like most of u guys P380. It needs more work on it to get right. Sp thank you forthe concern. I have asked the great one to now start to deduct my posts one at a time and when I get down to 1 I am gone. I think they need me over on the kel teck forum!!!

That simply ain't gonna happen. Sorry. In fact I'm activationg triple post for you so if this thought crosses your mind again you'll have 3 times as many post to get to zero, and even then I'll probably cheat and only deduct half a post at a time, like post really matter anyhow.

jocko
09-11-2011, 02:20 PM
never did to me, I always wondered even why any forum has to have post counts. internally they know, but I do think it gives some newbies a false sense of security aqnd maybe even intimiadting to be posting and maybe disagreeing with someone like me with so many posts or even you who is the grand pooby of posts, who most all disagree with!!!!

Is there really a need for post count??? I et if u had a poll on that you would find that the vast majority would say NO. 7000 posts makes meno more of an authority than a 50 poster who is smarter but who chose to not post, and basically has a life to live other than these forums, meaning u and I great one have no lives!!!! So yes I probalby do need to start cutting back for many of my posts are trivial and add no meaning to much of anything, where as you my firend I am always gong to the computer to see if you posted anythng of importance---so far no luck.

JFootin
09-11-2011, 02:45 PM
never did to me, I always wondered even why any forum has to have post counts. internally they know, but I do think it gives some newbies a false sense of security aqnd maybe even intimiadting to be posting and maybe disagreeing with someone like me with so many posts or even you who is the grand pooby of posts, who most all disagree with!!!!

Is there really a need for post count??? I et if u had a poll on that you would find that the vast majority would say NO. 7000 posts makes meno more of an authority than a 50 poster who is smarter but who chose to not post, and basically has a life to live other than these forums, meaning u and I great one have no lives!!!! So yes I probalby do need to start cutting back for many of my posts are trivial and add no meaning to much of anything, where as you my firend I am always gong to the computer to see if you posted anythng of importance---so far no luck.

Hey, the more posts the better from you, Jocko. What you have in spades over 1000 posters is your great sense of humor. I have chuckled and laughed over your posts more than just about anyone else, although there are several people with great creative senses of humor on here. Now, sometimes, reading and understanding your posts is like translating hieroglyphics, but I am getting better at it.Keep entertaining us! Don't you go anywhere! ;)

Bawanna
09-11-2011, 03:24 PM
"where as you my firend I am always gong to the computer to see if you posted anythng of importance---so far no luck. "

I know. That's why I post so much, I keep hoping that one day I'll post something intelligent or meaningful, so far it isn't happening. But maybe some day it'll just happen, probably go unnoticed like most of my post anyhow but I never give up.

yqtszhj
09-11-2011, 03:35 PM
I figured Jocko was replacing his keyboard since it was causing all of those spaces in the wrong places and missing letters.... oh maybe not.

Hey, the weather is good. get in all of that riding while it is. Before marrage when I had something to ride I loved this time of year.

Oh my gosh?!?!?!? I think that keyboard virus is spreading. I checked what I wrote just before clicking post and I had at least 7 "keyboard faults" just in this short post alone. Actually I just cant spell.

Bawanna
09-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Truth be told I've been trying to use GB Greg as a role model. Every post that man makes is meaningful, helpful and a joy to read. Not just about kahrs or even gun but just about every subject that comes up.

Kind of reminds me of Jesse Stone in the Paradise movies. He don't speak often but when he does it's worth listening or reading. A huge goal for a commoner like myself.

I think being cursed with a non fully functioning brain I just don't have what it takes to do what he does.

I better hunt around and see if I can find myself a purpose. I think it's important to have a purpose, don't ya think?

jeepster09
09-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Hey Jocko.....if out ridin in these parts, pick up my dog...she is gettin awful antsi to go for a ride.....

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/jeepster09/1w.jpg

jocko
09-11-2011, 04:31 PM
I figured Jocko was replacing his keyboard since it was causing all of those spaces in the wrong places and missing letters.... oh maybe not.

Hey, the weather is good. get in all of that riding while it is. Before marrage when I had something to ride I loved this time of year.

Oh my gosh?!?!?!? I think that keyboard virus is spreading. I checked what I wrote just before clicking post and I had at least 7 "keyboard faults" just in this short post alone. Actually I just cant spell.

who send their magazines back because they ain't dropping freely, I have sent 7 key boards back and they send me a new one and the damn thing just acts up so I just figure the computer company ckan't fix it and I live with it. kinda a pain in the ass for u guys , I know:32:

jocko
09-11-2011, 04:34 PM
I will keep any eye out for him/her. I have that photo now taped on my speedometer, which I never look at normally.. I thinki the needle is broken. damn thing goes up and then goes down. I wrote Harley about it but they say that is normal. I think their CS is connected to Kahrs CS.

Bawanna
09-11-2011, 05:57 PM
You better pet him first, looks awful mean.

I think beneath that soft friendly puppy smile are some K9 fangs he'd love to sink into your gluteous maximus.