PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake cause found.....

jeepster09
08-26-2011, 06:23 AM
The Weather Channel says the east coast earthquake was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault.
Another theory is that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves, but I believe what we all thought was an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington.:eek:

Brittanyman
08-26-2011, 09:05 AM
It may have been all the dead veterans rolling over in their graves with the talk about changing the military retirement system. I think what should happen is that the retirement pension for the members of Congress should be transferred to the Social Security "Trust Fund" in exchange for the Congress, past and present, raping Social Security.

TucsonMTB
08-26-2011, 10:48 AM
It may have been all the dead veterans rolling over in their graves with the talk about changing the military retirement system. I think what should happen is that the retirement pension for the members of Congress should be transferred to the Social Security "Trust Fund" in exchange for the Congress, past and present, raping Social Security.
+1 . . . If the money most of us have contributed over the years had been invested instead of being diverted, we would not have a Social Security problem. Silly me, even thinking about foggy bottom doing anything that requires looking ahead past the next election or the next meeting with another lobbyist who has a check in hand. :rolleyes:

yqtszhj
08-26-2011, 08:48 PM

+2...