PDA

View Full Version : New Year`s Resolutions

Dietrich
12-31-2009, 06:17 PM
The good thing about these are that no one takes them seriously.Kind of like when Hugh Hefner swore to "forsake all others" in his marriage vows.
Therefore,I,Dietrich the Humble,resolve to not let my sense of humor get in the way when I need to be serious.I also resolve to stop hanging around the frozen food section of the grocery store in order to see women`s nipples stick out.

ltxi
12-31-2009, 06:25 PM
pervert...Zena, take note..+/-

Smoke Eater
12-31-2009, 06:57 PM
You too?....... I mean........ good for you! A good sense of humor (clean,dirty or warped) is a great way to cope with everyday situations! My vote is KEEP THE HUMOR!

Happy New Year to all,
Dave

medezyner
12-31-2009, 07:25 PM
WalMart has frozen food section police. I was busted earlier today.
We cant loose our sense of humor, life is too short. Happy effin New year!

ltxi
12-31-2009, 07:56 PM
WalMart has frozen food section police. I was busted earlier today.
We cant loose our sense of humor, life is too short. Happy effin New year!

I don't have any more time for this...we're working the on the four pound (yeah, too big for the pot, don't ever do this) lobstah, steamers, little necks, and wine.

Happy New Year to all as well! And don't forget the Blue Moon...what an end to one generally not so good decade and the hopeful beginning of a much better one!!

zena
01-01-2010, 05:18 AM
I am the FFP (Frozen Food Police) and have developed a Nemo-meter to make sure no one gets too out-of -control. Punishment is severe. A night in the walk-in freezer with wall posters of Hillary and Oprah as your only company. You have been warned.

Dietrich
01-01-2010, 05:38 AM
I am the FFP (Frozen Food Police) and have developed a Nemo-meter to make sure no one gets too out-of -control. Punishment is severe. A night in the walk-in freezer with wall posters of Hillary and Oprah as your only company. You have been warned.
FFP, huh?May I see a picture of you in your uniform? I envision high heel black leather boots,fishnet hose,garter belts and swastika armbands.

zena
01-01-2010, 05:43 AM
FFP, huh?May I see a picture of you in your uniform? I envision high heel black leather boots,fishnet hose,garter belts and swastika armbands.

No armbands.

Dietrich
01-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Geez,am I the only one to make a resolution or are the rest of you too hung over to make one yet?:boink:

500KV
01-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Geez,am I the only one to make a resolution or are the rest of you too hung over to make one yet?:boink:
I think I'll take a page from my dog's life and not worry about self-improvement.

If sleeping in a soft bed, getting three squares a day, and chasing a tail for fun is good enough for my dog, it should work for me. Well, all except the chasing-the-tail part. I can't even lick my elbow (don't laugh, I'll bet you can't do it, either). :2eek:

wyntrout
01-01-2010, 09:31 AM

Zena, switch in Nancy Pelosi for Oprah. And, maybe Madeleine Albright....

Wynn:D

ltxi
01-01-2010, 02:55 PM
I think I'll take a page from my dog's life and not worry about self-improvement.

If sleeping in a soft bed, getting three squares a day, and chasing a tail for fun is good enough for my dog, it should work for me. Well, all except the chasing-the-tail part. I can't even lick my elbow (don't laugh, I'll bet you can't do it, either). :2eek:

Oh, yeah....I'm right with you on this one. I've long given up on self-improvement. The only thing an attempt at that ever got me was married.

And you're right about the elbow thing...I tried it....I don't know whether I'm too old or just inadequate...or both.

Dietrich
01-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Oh,the heck with it. Stick a fork in me,I`m done.

Smoke Eater
01-01-2010, 06:13 PM
O.K..... My New Years resolution is..... to give up making resolutions!