PDA

View Full Version : Hogue Hand-all grip for the P45...

In-Yo-Grill
01-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Is anyone using the Hogue Hand-All grip for there P45? If so then what size did you get, the Jr. or the full size? Any help is greatly appreciated.

ripley16
01-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Yes, the Jr. size fits and I think it enhances the grip greatly. Well spent couple of dollars IMO.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/ripley16/Pistols/kahrwithhoguehandall.jpg

In-Yo-Grill
01-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and ordered the Jr for my P45. Can't wait until she comes in.

cincinnatijim
01-31-2010, 11:48 AM
I finally found a Hogue Handall Jr. grip today and got it positioned to fit my hand properly. I came up to take another look at this thread and found my grip was positioned exactly as ripley16 positioned his, two rows up on the front and three on the back. Sure hope it stops the blisters I've been getting.

In-Yo-Grill
01-31-2010, 12:17 PM
I finally found a Hogue Handall Jr. grip today and got it positioned to fit my hand properly. I came up to take another look at this thread and found my grip was positioned exactly as ripley16 positioned his, two rows up on the front and three on the back. Sure hope it stops the blisters I've been getting.

I've put thousands of rounds between my P9 and P45. Both Guns have the Jr Hand-all and no blisters to speak of.