PDA

View Full Version : For Sale MK9 elite 03 Pennsylvania

Geronimo509
01-04-2010, 07:51 AM
SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD I DONT KNOW HOW. I would prefer FTF in Lehigh Valley, but will ship for actually costs.

It comes with everything that it came with from the factory. I have grip tape on the front strap that peels off very easily. I would say it has about 700 rounds through it. I also have a set of 3 wolff springs for the 6 round mags and for the 7 round mags. I also have a wolff non captured guide rod and spring set that is the factory 20.5lb.

The first 500 rounds mixed of fmj and 124g gold dots worked flawless. I carried it for a while and it was full of pocket lint and very dry and I had some failures. I cleaned it really well and lubed it according the Kahrs instructions and it works great. It may be time for some spring changes and that is why I am including the wolff springs that I just spent 80 dollars on. I'm being honest about the little problems, but the problems were there only because it was dirty, dry, and needed new springs. You can see my other posts and see the little problems and the fixes seemed to be easy, the springs and a good cleaning.

Asking $700 Cash for face to face at FFL within an hour of the lehigh valley. Will ship for actually costs ($20). Postal money order or discreet paypal +3%

94hokie
01-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Hey Geronimo, sent you a PM to see if any trade interest on a like new P380 plus some extras. Let me know. Thanks.