PDA

View Full Version : CrossBreed Mini-Tuck

s4255
09-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Just got my crossbreed minituck yesterday :D and for those looking for the most comfortable IWB this is it. I have never carried before and I don't even realize that I have it on most of the time, simpley amazing! I looked on this forum for wks for oppinions on IWBs, and finially took the plundge and could not be happier.

wyntrout
09-24-2011, 12:12 PM
My waist and hips are about the same size, so I had a problem with the heavier guns... PM45 or PM9... making my shorts migrate south. I finally tightened my belt enough to take care of that. I had wanted to keep wearing my shorts loose and it just didn't work. Sometimes I do loosen the belt while driving and tighten it back up as I exit the car... otherwise, I'm "adjusting" my shorts all day... pulling them up... printing to the trained.. or not-so-trained eye. :rolleyes:

As Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch says, "A gun is supposed to be comforting, not comfortable."

Wynn:)

druryj
09-26-2011, 05:03 AM
Just got my crossbreed minituck yesterday :D and for those looking for the most comfortable IWB this is it. I have never carried before and I don't even realize that I have it on most of the time, simpley amazing! I looked on this forum for wks for oppinions on IWBs, and finially took the plundge and could not be happier.

Sorry, but you've only had it for one day and you already proclaim it to be so great? And never carried before? I'm glad you like it; and hope you still do in a couple of weeks still or else you'll end up like most of us...with a box full of holsters. One day just isn't long enough to make a statement about "the most comfortable..." especially since you have not carried. Tell us how it is after you've lived with it for a while.

Bill K
09-26-2011, 07:46 AM

Welcome to KahrTalk!

That holster gets a lot of rave reviews. Being it has a leather backing it should mold some to your body and actually get more comfortable for you over the next few weeks or so.

mattt
09-27-2011, 09:30 AM
That's great s4255. I've had my mini tuck for my pm9 for several months now and it only get's more comfortable. On days when i can, I wear mine from the time I get up until I go to bed. I've taken naps with it on plenty of times. People can say what they want but I've been carrying concealed for a couple years and tried many different holsters and this is by far my favorite. Mark and co. are great to deal with also. Congrats on an awesome holster!

windsearcher
09-27-2011, 11:51 AM
I probably should have gotten the mini-tuck for my CW40, but instead have the SuperTuck... love it after about a year and have no complaints except trying to find the best clip option other than the big-black ones that come with the supertuck. That is a minor issue.