PDA

View Full Version : Does This Look Like A Good Deal?

Markis82
09-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi Guys,

Does this look like a good deal? Are there any known problems with this model or anything specific I should look for, if I go look at and make a deal for this gun?

http://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=122251

Thanks,
Mark

foxmoor
09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Looks like a good deal to me. If you can find one new, they're going for in excess of $700, typically, at least for 9mm.

Shoot well.

Kent in MI

yqtszhj
09-27-2011, 01:54 AM
I saw a T9 for sale $600 a few months ago so this may be a good deal.

Markis82
09-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Thanks! I'm going to make arrangements to go look at it ASAP, offer $550.00 and take it from there.

JFootin
09-27-2011, 08:25 AM
Go for it!

TheTman
09-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Good Luck, hope you get it. It looks awfully nice.

Bawanna
09-27-2011, 11:39 AM
I see the same guy has a nice looking Smith 19 Combat Magnum, might as well get both while your at it. Efficiency don't ya know.

I agree it looks good in the pictures.

devildogxd
09-30-2011, 10:27 PM
If you factor in the price of the holster and ammo it sounds like a great deal. I have a 9mm T9 and absoulutely love it! Good luck!

Chuck54
10-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Sounds good to me ....... I'm not a fan of the 40 but that's just me.

I have a T9 and like it a LOT. It feels good .. looks good and shoots very good.

I bet the T40 will feel good ..look good and shoot very good.

Markis82
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks guys, but the significant other put an end to this for me. "Another one?"... "But we need a dedicated gun for the bathroom."... "Great pffff and another gun vault?"... "Well, we can't just leave it out or in the drawer."... "Do you want a divorce?"... "How can we get divorced if we're not married?"... "Wanna see?" I chose not to see and she won this one. :(

devildogxd
10-07-2011, 03:10 PM
I've learned long ago if you can just get it with out her knowledge and get it into the fold, she never knows the difference. It's like her having a pair of new shoes, how would I know. Best to keep her happy. Good luck!!

Bawanna
10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Hey! No big deal! Save the fighting for the important issues in life. :D

In the meantime, work on the mantra, "Yes, dear!" After a mere 28 years of being married I can tell you that you will be the winner more often than not by just choosing not to fight. Trust me on this . . . :rolleyes:

Whats a more important issue in life than guns? Name one? Your first mistake was asking. You save one argument if you just buy it. You ask, you argue, you man up and buy it anyway because you want it and you deserve it and then you argue again.
Course I can talk, unlike Jlott my wife isn't on the forum and what happens on karhtalk stays on kahrtalk most of the time anyhow.

Buy it anyhow, teach her a lesson.

I usually have to ask cause I normally don't know if I have any money.

Ok, Ok, my name is bawanna and I'm a whooped whooos who isn't the king of his castle but I'm gonna be some day by golly. I'm serious and I mean it.