PDA

View Full Version : Sorry - had to laugh

taxifolia
09-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the laughs.

Bawanna
09-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Good point. I only got one so I try to make use of the wifes when shes not looking.

wyntrout
09-27-2011, 12:53 PM
I still forget to try using my Oral-B 3-D electric toothbrushes on my pistols... I saved a lot of the old brushes and I have several older handles that work. It seems like that would be great for cleaning the breech face and in confined areas where you can't get a regular toothbrush.

If only they made a small copper or brass brush for those!

Wynn:)

HadEmAll
09-27-2011, 08:46 PM
If only they made a small copper or brass brush for those!

Wynn:)

Brass bore cleaning jags work nicely to get the breech face/extractor area knocked free of residue. 12/16/20/410 bore size work especially well on pistols with flat breech faces like Kahrs.

CJB
09-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Cleaning one of my pistols - remembered advice on various forums and in various manuals: "Use an old toothbrush".

Why not a new toothbrush for your guns and an old one for your teeth ?

Aren't your guns more important than your teeth ?

I happen to use one of those stiff gun-cleaning toothbrushes... with the big and small ends... ON MY TEETH... which are still firmly rooted into my jaws

Rubb
09-27-2011, 09:40 PM
I happen to use one of those stiff gun-cleaning toothbrushes... with the big and small ends... ON MY TEETH... which are still firmly rooted into my jaws

That’s a real gun guy right there folks…..now if only Hoppes had fluoride :w00t:

steve666
09-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Good point. I only got one so I try to make use of the wifes when shes not looking.

That's ok, she uses yours when she's cleaning the toilet.:eek:

Ressom
09-28-2011, 06:29 AM
I just ordered a 20 pack of Otis A/P nylon brushes from amazon. I should be set for a while. And if I wear out my toothbrush, I'll just grab one of those. :)

bigmacque
09-28-2011, 09:39 AM
That's ok, she uses yours when she's cleaning the toilet.:eek:

Oh.....there's just SO MANY comebacks and rejoinders that come to mind with this one .... behave, macque, get back to work.