PDA

View Full Version : I Miss My PM9 :(

Thunder71
09-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Last week I sent my slide off for a Cerakote job and it's scheduled to get done today, but I tell you - I miss it dearly.

Hopefully it will be worth it in the end, but it's a lot harder being without it than I ever imagined it would be.

Really makes me appreciate this little gun, I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder. :p

Bill K
09-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Look at the positive side... "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." :)

What have you been carrying in its place or is the PM9 your only gun?

Thunder71
09-28-2011, 09:01 AM
My other defense guns are bigger, XDM Compact and a P-01 so I haven't been carrying much. You quickly get spoiled with the little Kahr's. :)

I threw my Walther P22 in my center console for a place holder. :o

Bill K
09-28-2011, 09:16 AM
My other defense guns are bigger, XDM Compact and a P-01 so I haven't been carrying much. You quickly get spoiled with the little Kahr's. :)

I threw my Walther P22 in my center console for a place holder. :o

Please, carry that P22 if you must! I was a victim in broad day light, during the noon hour and in one of the "nicest" neighborhood of New Haven, CT. My little .380 save my butt, your P22 could do the same for yours.

JFootin
09-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Please, carry that P22 if you must! I was a victim in broad day light, during the noon hour and in one of the "nicest" neighborhood of New Have, CT. My little .380 save my butt, your P22 could do the same for yours.

Bill, Is there a thread where you tell this story?

yqtszhj
09-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Last week I sent my slide off for a Cerakote job and it's scheduled to get done today, but I tell you - I miss it dearly.

Hopefully it will be worth it in the end, but it's a lot harder being without it than I ever imagined it would be.

Really makes me appreciate this little gun, I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder. :p

We're excited to see the newly coated slide when you get it back.:D

Thunder71
09-28-2011, 12:44 PM
There will be photos, as a photographer I'm anxious to do something creative once I get it back and send them some to use if they'd like as well.

Tick, tock, tick, tock... time has come to a crawl.