PDA

View Full Version : Arnold needs 7 billion

Dietrich
01-09-2010, 05:54 AM
Arnold wants the U.S. taxpayers [you and me] to bail him and his state out.In my opinion,the only thing as despicable as a liberal Democrat is a moderate Republican.However,as I have been entertained over the years by Governor Schwarzenegger`s movies,I have decided to do my part.I have baked 4 pans of my regionally famous molasses bread which I will sell at a small flea market near my home.Some of the proceeds will be used to buy a DVD of one of his movies.He may then donate any royalties he receives from my purchase to his cause.And before any of you wiseguys start making remarks about my baking and getting in touch with my feminine side,I say this.I`m more man than you`ll ever be and more woman than you`ll ever get.

Ninjataint
01-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Get to the choppa!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I have no problem with a liberal Democrat because unlike a Moderate Republican, I know what they stand for and can react accordingly.

In-Yo-Grill
01-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Yep...It's a hard pill to swallow but they(canivalfornians) did this to themselves. Time to take responsibility and make a change.

wagon
01-09-2010, 10:35 AM
He should just go ask the Kennedys for the money. After all, he's just part of the family, right?

.45mac.40
01-09-2010, 12:29 PM
I moved to Texas ... two years ago ....:D
Got stuck // lived ( ? ) in California for 30 years .....
California is not America .... it's Northern Mexico !!!! .... use your phone and see how they respond /// ie: FOR ENGLISH ... push 2........??? WTF ????
Texas AND some other states have afew of tha' same issues, but, at least... I feel like an American here.
Also, Texas reconizes it's Veterans !!
:80::33:

packinaglock
01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
They let all the illegals over run them now they want us to pay for it, I don't think so.:mad:

zena
01-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Arnold wants the U.S. taxpayers [you and me] to bail him and his state out.In my opinion,the only thing as despicable as a liberal Democrat is a moderate Republican.However,as I have been entertained over the years by Governor Schwarzenegger`s movies,I have decided to do my part.I have baked 4 pans of my regionally famous molasses bread which I will sell at a small flea market near my home.Some of the proceeds will be used to buy a DVD of one of his movies.He may then donate any royalties he receives from my purchase to his cause.And before any of you wiseguys start making remarks about my baking and getting in touch with my feminine side,I say this.I`m more man than you`ll ever be and more woman than you`ll ever get.

Which movie are you going to buy? One of my favorite lines is from "Recall" (I think that's the name- the one where he goes to Mars) and my favorite line is "Consider that a divorce." And what is molasses bread? :hungry: And what does your apron look like?

Dietrich
01-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Which movie are you going to buy? One of my favorite lines is from "Recall" (I think that's the name- the one where he goes to Mars) and my favorite line is "Consider that a divorce." And what is molasses bread? :hungry: And what does your apron look like?

Molasses bread is what the gods eat to enhance the flavor of their nectar.Seeing as I happen to think quite a bit of you,I will share my recipe if you so desire it.A word of caution however,it is so delicious that you will have to bear the brunt of many catty remarks from jealous women not to mention the advances of smitten men.The movie will be True Lies and for your information I don`t wear an apron.I bake nekkid. :D

Bawanna
01-11-2010, 02:05 PM

Thanks for asking those questions Zena, I wanted to ask but I was afraid. Watch out for those smitten men, consider yourself spoken for.
Mollasses bread, that's a new one on me. Gods eating it to enhance the nectar, now that sounds kind of macho and good to me.

Dietrich
01-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks for asking those questions Zena, I wanted to ask but I was afraid. Watch out for those smitten men, consider yourself spoken for.
Mollasses bread, that's a new one on me. Gods eating it to enhance the nectar, now that sounds kind of macho and good to me.
Molasses bread is somewhat similar to gingerbread.Not gingerbread cookies mind you but actual bread,as in bananna bread. It is moist and tasty beyond all belief if prepared properly.Another plus is that when you bake it,the whole house smells fantastic.My wife says it makes her think of her grandmother`s kitchen way back when.I guess it`s a southern thing.My wife is a true southern woman so she loves it.I remember when I met her.She was wrestling mules at the state fair.What a woman. But don`t any of you folks from up north turn up your nose at this "southern thing." Remember where Krispy Kreme donuts come from.

Bawanna
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Sir, let it be known far and wide that although I reside in Wa, and don't bake nekkid but I occassionly do bake, I was born (ma claims I was found under a rock) and raised for a bit anyhow in the great state of Missouri. I'm told that when I was drug out here at the tender age of about 6 that I left scratches accross the front porch which were nearly as deep and perfectly parrallel to the scratches my departed daddy made in the same porch when the Marines came for him during the draft of WWII. He went willingly but had to wait till the end of the school year since he was the only one that could drive the school bus.
I shall never turn up my nose at anything south. And any woman who wrestles mules is a keeper in my book, take a good mule over a horse any day. Reminds me, I gotta get a new confederate flag for the back of my rig.
My daughter (bless her little heart has a NC boy for a finance, fiance, dude she's gonna marry?) She just got back from Charlotte, to meet the family. Took her to a nascar race, that's it, I'm moving back. Zena and MX5, expect the Hummer to pick you up soon. Hope you like Missouri.:cool:

mike in pa
01-12-2010, 04:41 AM
"Arnold needs 7 billion" :eek:

Good luck with that! :rolleyes:

Dietrich
01-12-2010, 04:56 AM
Getting back to the matter at hand,it will not surprise me if Obama makes one of his patented feel good speeches and gives him the money.The sadly funny thing is that the politicians there will not learn and have not learned any concept of fiscal responsibility out of this.They`ll just keep spending and spending,just as the Feds will keep spending and spending.I believe that in the not too distant future, we will look back on the current recession as the good old days.

zena
01-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Molasses bread is what the gods eat to enhance the flavor of their nectar.Seeing as I happen to think quite a bit of you,I will share my recipe if you so desire it.A word of caution however,it is so delicious that you will have to bear the brunt of many catty remarks from jealous women not to mention the advances of smitten men.The movie will be True Lies and for your information I don`t wear an apron.I bake nekkid. :D

Of course you bake nekkid! That Nemo looks for any excuse to get out and about. I'm in on the bake sale thing! Got the best eggnog bread as a gift and can't wait to make some! I'll donate 4 loaves to Dietrich's cause. It's heavy as a brick so can be used as a weapon in a pinch.

zena
01-12-2010, 07:11 PM

Not to worry, Bawanna. I know which side my bread is buttered on.:)

zena
01-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Sir, let it be known far and wide that although I reside in Wa, and don't bake nekkid but I occassionly do bake, I was born (ma claims I was found under a rock) and raised for a bit anyhow in the great state of Missouri. I'm told that when I was drug out here at the tender age of about 6 that I left scratches accross the front porch which were nearly as deep and perfectly parrallel to the scratches my departed daddy made in the same porch when the Marines came for him during the draft of WWII. He went willingly but had to wait till the end of the school year since he was the only one that could drive the school bus.
I shall never turn up my nose at anything south. And any woman who wrestles mules is a keeper in my book, take a good mule over a horse any day. Reminds me, I gotta get a new confederate flag for the back of my rig.
My daughter (bless her little heart has a NC boy for a finance, fiance, dude she's gonna marry?) She just got back from Charlotte, to meet the family. Took her to a nascar race, that's it, I'm moving back. Zena and MX5, expect the Hummer to pick you up soon. Hope you like Missouri.:cool:
This marriage and honeymoon is starting to sound like an episode of "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" The Hummer limo with the Dillon Aero mounted on the top and an MP5 on each side is starting here in Mass, heading out to Colorado to pick up mx5 and those gorgeous grips of hers, meeting up in Utah with Bawanna and his first wife for the wedding, hanging in Washington while we all get some baking done and then heading to Missouri for.....? :faint2:

Bawanna
01-12-2010, 11:19 PM
This marriage and honeymoon is starting to sound like an episode of "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" The Hummer limo with the Dillon Aero mounted on the top and an MP5 on each side is starting here in Mass, heading out to Colorado to pick up mx5 and those gorgeous grips of hers, meeting up in Utah with Bawanna and his first wife for the wedding, hanging in Washington while we all get some baking done and then heading to Missouri for.....? :faint2:

The plot is thickening isn't it? Maybe a baking thing? I feel compelled to let you know that my first wife is my only wife (until our wedding of course) and she's tolerated me for 25 years, feels like I'm writing a resume here. Anyhow heading to Missouri for serious good fun, what else? Illinois got the swedes, Missouri got the mules, since they got first choice. First wife is a full blood swede so hope you can tolerate them too.
Lets see, spell check, check, serious, check, PC correct, semi check. Headed down the back side of life with a smile on my face and a song in my heart, check. I think we're ok. I yeah I love my Kahr.................
Tannerite, you mischevous little vixen you. OK PC totally out the window.;)