PDA

View Full Version : Mas Ayoob answers questions on the GlockTalk - GATE Self-Defense Forum.

Barth
10-09-2011, 07:47 AM
I'm guessing it's a major faux pas to talk about other forums here.
But most all of us are interested in self defense.
And some appear to own a Glock.

The questions/answers are not just Glock specific and really worth a read.
I'm just saying.

BTW I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

UPDATE:
http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=256

wyntrout
10-09-2011, 10:05 AM
No link! Couldn't find this.

Did find a good read here that everyone could benefit from all that's covered:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/01/brad-kozak/the-massad-ayoub-chronicles-part-i/

Wynn:)

OldLincoln
10-09-2011, 10:31 AM
It looks like the entire forum is a Q&A where Mas answers questions. It's located here (http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=256).

wyntrout
10-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Thanks. Got it.

Wynn:)

TheTman
10-09-2011, 12:07 PM
I've seen a lot of other forums mentioned here, never saw anyone catch hell for it.

MW surveyor
10-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Man does not live by Kahr alone! I read two Ruger forums, the Walther forum, 1911.org, Firing Line, Houston Gun forum, The High Road, Rimfire Central, Marlin, etc. But the Kahr forum is the one I go to first.

Longitude Zero
10-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Excellent series of articles. Gives rise to my absolute/firm belief that no one individual is the be all end all gun guru. Gabe Suarez has his good points, Massad Ayoob has his good points, Skeeter Skelton, Bill Jordan I could go on all day. Not one of them is the be all end all cogescenti, each has a piece of the pie and it is up to us to take what works for each of us and discared what does not and meld all of it into our own unique style.

Anyone who feels that any human has ALL the answers and is infallible in any area has a lot to learm

Bawanna
10-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Excellent series of articles. Gives rise to my absolute/firm belief that no one individual is the be all end all gun guru. Gabe Suarez has his good points, Massad Ayoob has his good points, Skeeter Skelton, Bill Jordan I could go on all day. Not one of them is the be all end all cogescenti, each has a piece of the pie and it is up to us to take what works for each of us and discared what does not and meld all of it into our own unique style.

Anyone who feels that any human has ALL the answers and is infallible in any area has a lot to learm

Even Jocko? Surely you can't mean Jocko!

Longitude Zero
10-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Yuppa I mean EVERYBODY...no exceptions.:):):)

jocko
10-09-2011, 03:37 PM
ah darn, now I am saddened..

yqtszhj
10-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Don't worry Jocko. I'm still nominating you for President in 2012. :D We need some straight talk in DC and I figure a harley rider could handle that. Also the direction Wynn has been headed lately he can be VP and we have to get jlottmc a place too. Maybe as Sec. of Defense :4:. You can have Bawanna part time but the rest of the time we still need him here. There are quite a few others here you could take with you too but you have to let them all online to have Kahrtalk access.