PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding p380

drpete
01-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey Everyone,

I have been trying to chase the p380 down now for a while and figure it is time to turn to the people. If anyone knows of one that I can get (brand new) can you please pm me the store info (and price if you know it)......

Thanks again for any help,

Peter

ps. I have one local store who has one, but he wants $800.00. I refuse to be price gauged like that..thx again

mx5fan
01-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Just saw one on Gunbroker for $629.99 plus $35.00 to your FFL.

500KV
01-12-2010, 02:50 PM
This outfit had them advertised on another website for $599.99.
I don't know anything about them though.
Might be worth a call.

Dominion Outdoors - Hunting - Fishing - Clothing - Boots (http://www.dominionoutdoors.com/)

wyntrout
01-12-2010, 02:55 PM
I would not pay more than the retail of $650 for the regular-sighted one. I have seen them at gun stores for around $550 to $610 and in gun shows for $700. That's negotiable, though. Don't pay "scalper" prices. You can run one down on the Internet for $550 to $600 or so, but remember there's shipping, your FFL dealer's fee and maybe taxes on the transfer fee, or the whole purchase if in-state. You can search for a local FFL dealer to contact about receiving your gun. The seller will want a signed, faxed copy of the FFL dealer's license with your name on the copy.. and contact info for the receiving dealer, phone #, etc., as well.
I still haven't heard of anyone getting the night-sighted model. I paid in advance and have been waiting since April 30 this year. I wanted the N/S version and I prefer the three-dot sights, too.
Good luck on finding a good deal... they are out there.:)
Here's an example of one site GunsAmerica Drop Off Locations - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H (http://www.gunsamerica.com/DropOffLocations.aspx?FromListingID=989369394) . I wouldn't do auctions, and pay attention to the dealer reviews, etc. You can Google just about anything! :D
Wynn

Mako
01-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Shooters Firearms and Gun Accessories (http://www.shootersjax.com/)
Try these guys. I got my P380 for $639 with 2 boxes of shells. Love the gun but took 100 rounds through it to make it jam free.

drpete
01-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks guys....just bought it....appreciate all the help...

Once it gets here, it will be time to say goodbye to it as it will goto xssights for sight installation.

Thanks again for all the help,

Peter

ps. any suggestions on a nice pocket holster for it?

jocko
01-13-2010, 02:16 AM
Thanks guys....just bought it....appreciate all the help...

Once it gets here, it will be time to say goodbye to it as it will goto xssights for sight installation.

Thanks again for all the help,

Peter

ps. any suggestions on a nice pocket holster for it?

before sending ouff for xs sight which I love on my P380. break it in to make sure all is well with the gun. Put a few hundred rounds out of it to be sure . get some fun out of it before sending it off. Read the manual and use the slide lock lever for loading the first rund our you will have FTF issues...The P380 IMO is the hardest gun Ihave ever had to rack properly by hand. I still cannot hand rack my P380 without getting issues...

94hokie
01-13-2010, 05:27 AM
Check out Ryan over at rgrizzleleather.com for your pocket holster, he is a great guy to deal with. Has a very loyal following over on sigforum (for a good reason).

medezyner
01-13-2010, 06:38 AM
The 380 size is perfect for a pocket holster. I have the DeSantis but I’m looking to upgrade. I have some concern over some of the molded shape leathers printing through thin summer materials, but the Grizzle looks pretty good. I was looking at the Galco horsehide pocket, but at $60 I'm leaning towards the Grizzle Leather.

94hokie
01-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Over in the MK section you can see pics of that holster courtesy of Rotty357 and his MK Elite. Mine just showed up today but I don't have the camera handy, so far I'm loving the holster.