PDA

View Full Version : Kahr service did excellent job of repair

patgwashere
11-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Hi all
I sent my new cm9 back to kahr because it was having problems the first time I shot it. Gun came back today with a note from the gunsmith saying barrel was replaced. Took gun to range and fired 100 rounds fmj and 14 rounds of +p hp and gun was perfect. I know that the gunsmith also did other things besides changing the barrel. Before sending the gun in the magazine would not drop free and now it falls freely and smoothly. also the plastic rails looked poorly formed with rough edges but are now smooth. took three weeks from shipping day to receiving the gun back today in case anyone is wondering how long service takes. I have to say the gun seems like a whole different gun now. racking the slide is easier and the accuracy seems better than before I sent the gun in. If my next range session is as good as todays I have found my new edc weapon.
Here is the link to my first post describing the problems i had with the gun initially
http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8850

bonjorno2
11-01-2011, 07:38 PM
congrats, good to hear that you have it back and up and running perfectly!

Hognutz
11-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Good for you..Glad to hear that your ordeal is over. Nice heads-up on the turn-around time, as well..Good luck with your ''new'' shootin' iron..Mike

joe d
11-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Good for you...Glad it worked out...I'm waiting for my CW45 to get back from Kahr...I'm at 2 weeks now...Hopefully my story will be like yours...Enjoy the CM9...I love mine...

patgwashere
11-02-2011, 01:14 PM
put another 100 rounds through her today and all was perfect. I am getting pretty accurate with this gun and have regained faith in it.