PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I won the lottery tonight...

In-Yo-Grill
01-13-2010, 07:55 PM
I walked in to my local sporting goods store and they had .380 in stock. I bought as much as they would let me. 5 boxes per customer. I took my five boxes and then on my way to taking my daughter to piano practice I stopped in and got 5 more.

I'm gonna sleep with visions of the Ruger LCP at the range tonight. Oh...here's the best part, they were only $14.99 for a box of 50.

Dietrich
01-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Way to go!!! I remember back when I had a .380 how ecstatic I was when I found some ammo for it.That`s the best price I`ve seen in ages too.Hopefully,this is a sign of things to come.I`m very happy for you.:cheer2:

Gottabkiddin
01-15-2010, 06:28 AM
I haven't had much trouble finding .380 in Ga. The local pawn shop usually has a good assortment of defense rounds as well as ball for target. I guess I should count myself as lucky. :D

Vinikahr
01-19-2010, 02:45 PM
I walked in to my local sporting goods store and they had .380 in stock. I bought as much as they would let me. 5 boxes per customer. I took my five boxes and then on my way to taking my daughter to piano practice I stopped in and got 5 more.

I'm gonna sleep with visions of the Ruger LCP at the range tonight. Oh...here's the best part, they were only $14.99 for a box of 50.

That is a sweet deal!:86:

In-Yo-Grill
01-19-2010, 03:11 PM
That is a sweet deal!:86:

Took the wife out to shoot her Ruger LCP yesterday and had a great time. Of course she liked the MK9 more and I may have to give that one up. Looks like there may be a PM9 in my future...;)

Vinikahr
01-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Took the wife out to shoot her Ruger LCP yesterday and had a great time. Of course she liked the MK9 more and I may have to give that one up. Looks like there may be a PM9 in my future...;)

I hear you any excuse to get a new firearm:D