PDA

View Full Version : Hey it's November already......

jeepster09
11-03-2011, 07:03 PM
The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.* This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone, and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.* This is when you have been with your partner for a short time, and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.* This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine , and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex. * This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say 'screw you.'

The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex.* Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night. (Very Popular)

The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex.* This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

And; Last, but not least, The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex..*
You get a little each month. But not enough to enjoy yourself. :eek:

ltxi
11-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh, yeah...I'm down with this. Multiple btdt. Current wife and I are skipping #6 by mutual agreement. At least #7 is something of an improvement....as long as she doesn't read any of this.

johnh
11-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Where is the one for "you just bought your wife some roses so..." :D

JFootin
11-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Bud's has the Glock 19 with 3 15 rd mags and a range bag on sale for $527 with free shipping. Sound like a good deal.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411546851

ltxi
11-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Where is the one for "you just bought your wife some roses so..." :D

That would be sub bullets that end somewhere not too far past the onset of number 3..ime; multiple. :(

jeepster09
11-05-2011, 07:59 AM
Why we miss Rodney Dangerfield...........

Because he said ....

My wife only has sex with me for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass!

Last night my wife met me at the front door. She was wearing a sexy negligee. The only trouble was, she was coming home.

A girl phoned me and said, 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home!

A hooker once told me she had a headache.

I went to a massage parlor. It was self-service.

If it weren't for pickpockets, I'd have no sex life at all.

I was making love to this girl and she started crying I said, 'Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?' She said, 'No, I hate myself now.'

I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. That's when you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head comes off.

I knew a girl so ugly... they use her in prisons to cure sex offenders.

My wife is such a bad cook, if we leave dental floss in the kitchen the roaches hang themselves.

I'm so ugly I stuck my head out the window and got arrested for mooning.

The other day I came home and a guy was jogging, naked. I asked him, 'Why?' He said, 'Because you came home early.'

My wife's such a bad cook, the dog begs for Alka-Seltzer.

I know I'm not sexy. When I put my underwear on I can hear the Fruit-of-the-Loom guys giggling.

My wife is such a bad cook, in my house we pray after the meal.

My wife likes to talk on the phone during sex. She called me from Chicago last night.

MY FAVORITE:

My family was so poor that if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with.

=

jeepster09
11-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Got these from my friend in Canada. Thought you

might get a kick out of them. He just got back from visiting friends in Ireland.

Married Men:

At a wedding party recently and just after the floral boquet had

been thrown to the single ladies, someone called out for: "All the married men

please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth

living."

The bartender was crushed to death.

--

Amusing

passage from a letter from Ireland:

"Your uncle Patrick drowned last week

in a vat of whiskey in the Dublin Brewery. Some of his workmates tried to save

him, but he fought them off bravely. They cremated him and it took three days to

put out the fire."

Also from the same page, Obituary:

Pat Murphy,

who worked at the Molson Brewing Plant in Montreal has passed away. Apparently

while working on one of the large vats of ale, he lost his footing, and fell

into the vat, thereby drowning. His widow, when asked if it was a quick

death, replied "Not that quick. He had to climb out of the vat twice to

pee!"

--

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a

question and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of

the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a

large plate glass window. For a few moments everything was silent in the

cab, and then still shaking the driver said Ï'm sorry but you scared the

daylights out of me."

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver

and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so

much.

"No, no, I'm sorry, it is entirely my fault. Today is my first day

driving a cab....I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years. :eek:

O'Dell
11-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Bud's has the Glock 19 with 3 15 rd mags and a range bag on sale for $527 with free shipping. Sound like a good deal.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411546851

If it was $5.27 I don't think I'd buy a Glock. :eek:

TheTman
11-09-2011, 01:08 AM
A little ditty from Ray Stevens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBOMjZU-aCE&feature=related

TheTman
11-09-2011, 01:43 AM
She's right why work in America?
http://kartalk.pccomps.com/Parasites.wmv
I wish they'd find some white people to speak up like this, I'm afraid this makes me look racist. I know whites abuse the system as much as anyone else.

340pd
11-09-2011, 07:50 AM
The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries!

LaP
11-09-2011, 08:19 AM
jeepster:

Here's one more from Rodney:

The first time I had sex, I was really scared.
I was all alone!

jeepster09
11-09-2011, 10:31 AM
He was awesome!

jeepster09
11-09-2011, 07:43 PM
The Talking Centipede

A single guy decided life would be more fun
if he had a pet.

So he went to the pet store
and told the owner
that he wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion,
he finally bought a talking centipede,
(100-legged bug),
which came in a little white box
to use for his house.

He took the box back home,
found a good spot for the box,
and decided he would start off
by taking his new pet
to church with him.

So he asked the centipede
in the box,
"Would you like to go
to church with me today?
We will have a good time."

But there was no answer
from his new pet.

This bothered him a bit,
but he waited a few minutes
and then asked again,
"How about going
to church with me
and receive blessings?"

But again,
there was no answer
from his new friend and pet.
So he waited
a few minutes more,
thinking about the situation.

The guy decided
to invite the centipede
one last time.

This timehe
put his face up against
the centipede ' s house and shouted,
"Hey, in there!
Would you like to go
to
church with me
and learn about God?"

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ......

This time,
a little voice
came out of the box,

"I heard you the first time!

I ' m putting my shoes on!"

LaP
11-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Did he go to church or not?

These new fangled jokes have me all confused.

jeepster09
11-10-2011, 06:17 AM
Did he go to church or not?

These new fangled jokes have me all confused.

Not sure......he's still putting his shoes on :p

OldLincoln
11-10-2011, 10:21 AM
I better check my wife;s feet. She may have 100 of 'em. :)

mr surveyor
11-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I better check my wife;s feet. She may have 100 of 'em. :)

sounds like another case of the closet runneth over.

OldLincoln
11-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Never thought of that!! That explains why she needs all those shoes.

mr surveyor
11-10-2011, 08:25 PM
mrs. surv is the Emelda Marcos of the flip-flop world. I think she's got enough of them things to shingle the roof with. At least they're cheap:rolleyes:

MikeyKahr
11-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Not sure how long those flip-flops would last in the Texas heat. Might need to ask Romney/Kerry/Clinton/Politicians to borrow a few just in case.

mr surveyor
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
none of the above mentioned flip-floppers would last long in my neck of the piney woods.

MW surveyor
11-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Well, I really wanted to do something better than this for my 1000th post but it kinda snuk up on me. So what better than a joke stolen from another forum! :9:

A man wakes up one morning in Alaska to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Bear Removers." He calls the number, and the bear remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes.

The bear remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull.

"What are you going to do," the homeowner asks?

"I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van."

He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.

"What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner. "If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog."

Off to Bahrain this afternoon, so if the IP address at the hotel I'm at is banned, no more KahrTalk for the next 10 days!

OldLincoln
11-11-2011, 11:10 AM
MW, some day I'd like to know what it is that you do. Not so much nosy, just curious (or is that being nosy?).

OldLincoln
11-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Wow, I just received a brand new, still in the bag, Kahr cap. So proud I am and it's thanks to my buddy Bawanna!! I tried it on and my wife got a big smile and said I look cute. I think she's a sucker for guys in uniform so I'll wear it a lot, especially to the range. Thanks Mighty-B! You rock!!

getsome
11-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Was watching the TV show "Gold Rush" and the old grey beard father was wearing a Kahr ball cap so he must be an ok guy...

O'Dell
11-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Wow, I just received a brand new, still in the bag, Kahr cap. So proud I am and it's thanks to my buddy Bawanna!! I tried it on and my wife got a big smile and said I look cute. I think she's a sucker for guys in uniform so I'll wear it a lot, especially to the range. Thanks Mighty-B! You rock!!

What I like about the Kahr cap is that practically no one outside the gun community knows it's a gun hat.

MW surveyor
11-11-2011, 02:25 PM
MW, some day I'd like to know what it is that you do. Not so much nosy, just curious (or is that being nosy?).

Not too sure myself!

What I think that I do is look at just about anything marine related (ships and drilling rigs mostly) for the insurance underwriters. Mainly my job is to reduce the risk that a marine type unit is exposed to.

My job in Bahrain will be to oversee the loading and securing of of a jackup rig onto the deck of a ship for transport from the Persian Gulf to the Red Sea area. The ship submerges its deck and the drilling rig is floated over the deck, held in position over the deck and then the ship is refloated, picking up the drilling unit onto its deck. The drilling unit will then be secured in place. After secured, the ship transports the rig to where it needs to go, submerges and the rig is floated off.

Simple as that.:rolleyes:

Gotta go pack! Danged naps make me run late.

jeepster09
11-11-2011, 02:32 PM
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/games/cannon-challenge.html

wyntrout
11-11-2011, 02:36 PM
My buddy just forwarded this:

This is being sent to you in hopes that you too like "wordology"...........but moreso this new word (we hope) and its' profound implication.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable of leading are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or to succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Too true!

Wynn:)

OldLincoln
11-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Sounds interesting and important. I saw a Discovery or ? episode loading a Navy ship onto a big submersible carrier. It hung over each side and was tough to get right but they did it. Have a good trip MW.

getsome
11-11-2011, 03:27 PM
I saw something like that a while back about how they loaded the USS Cole onto a barge to get it back to the Navy base for repairs...Man talk about a WIDE LOAD, wow!!!...

MW surveyor has a really cool job...I sometimes wish I had a traveling job and wasn't chained to a desk all day but the way things are now any job is a good job so I aint complaining...

Have a safe sucessful trip sir and see you back here in a few weeks...

MW surveyor
11-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Well, this IP is not banned so I'll be able to log in from time to time.

This is just one of the more interesting jobs that I do. One thing I really like is that no two jobs are exactly the same. Different challenges for different operations.

I'll post a few pictures later when I have more time.

They charge here for the internet at a pretty good rate and I only have three free hours per day. Have to keep the client happy ;)

Bawanna
11-13-2011, 10:37 PM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=260467312

I think I'm madly in love again. I thought Rossi Ranch hand but I like this Henry alot too. I'm doomed.

jeepster09
11-14-2011, 07:14 AM
That is sweet!

Bawanna
11-14-2011, 09:23 AM
It's strayed from the 92 style and loads from the end of the tube but it's cool.

It's like they took a Big Boy and cut it down. I think it would be cool. Loading from the end is fast and you don't have to shove bullets thru the loading gate.

Twice the money of a Ranch Hand though. Not sure I'm terribly ok with that. Have you shot yours yet? You got one not long ago right, trade for a shotgun?

JFootin
11-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Ooo, shiny! :eek:

Bawanna
11-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Ooo, shiny! :eek:

This is the November anything goes thread. Shiny is A Ok.

Maybe you meant the gun was shiny now that I think about it, it is for sure. But all the thinking about it gave me a dreadful headache compounded by the return to the sweat shop after a 3 day weekend of sawdust bliss except for installing a new range cook top which killed my gun fund once again, but that's another common occurrence best not dwelled on or I'd turn into a sniveling cry baby curled up in a fetal position on the floor sucking my thumb.

Two months in a row I forgot to create the anything goes thread. I think one more time and I'll be on probation for sure. I'm so ashamed of myself. Thumb and floor, here I come.

jeepster09
11-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I have not shot mine yet.....it's at the gunsmith getting Cowboy Action Job! I am getting anxious. http://www.coyotecap.com/

TheTman
11-14-2011, 04:14 PM
This clears up a huge question!

The year was 1947.
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947,
a little more than 64 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .

This is a well known incident
that many say has long been covered-up
by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that
in the month of April, year 1948,
nine months after the historic day,
the following people were born:

Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden

This is the consequence of aliens breeding
with sheep and jack-asses.

I truly hope this bit of information
clears up a lot of things for you.
It certainly did for me.

And now you can stop wondering why
they support the bill
to help all Illegal Aliens.

Bawanna
11-14-2011, 05:02 PM
I have not shot mine yet.....it's at the gunsmith getting Cowboy Action Job! I am getting anxious. http://www.coyotecap.com/

The Rossi holds 6 rounds, the Henry only holds 5. Hmmm Sure pretty. I see Rossi has a new color case hardened model too. I'm a sucker for case hardening. It would go well with my Puma 92 case hardened.

Dang it I'm drooling, gotta go empty drool cup.

ltxi
11-14-2011, 05:23 PM
I saw a Henry ML in .22 LR at the gun show weekend before last. Interesting thought. I slapped my hand and put it down 'cause I was there specifically for something else. Of course, the something else I was looking for was in reaction to something I happened across at the previous show when I was specifically looking for something other else. So, maybe I'll go back next month, buy the Henry, and just hope I don't stumble across something else I'll need to go back and buy at the following month's show.

Bawanna
11-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Ironically I kind of wrote off the Mares Leg until I held a Henry 22 at a gunshow. Actually the 22 would make more sense, just something to play with and they are a bunch cheaper but I just like a 45 Colt. Kind of the real deal.

Now I see the case hardened Rossi, I think I'm stuck with that one. Don't matter, I'm broke, I can piss and whine all about my wants without any effect whatsoever. It's easy to comparison shop when your broke.

ltxi
11-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Ironically I kind of wrote off the Mares Leg until I held a Henry 22 at a gunshow. Actually the 22 would make more sense, just something to play with and they are a bunch cheaper but I just like a 45 Colt. Kind of the real deal.

Now I see the case hardened Rossi, I think I'm stuck with that one. Don't matter, I'm broke, I can piss and whine all about my wants without any effect whatsoever. It's easy to comparison shop when your broke.

My thoughts also. A Mares Leg 22 plinker seems like a pretty neat toy. One in .45 Colt/.44/.38..357 to go with my SA revolvers and my lever actions sounds good also.

Having broken my no more guns New Year's resolution this second year I'm kinda into I want everything at the moment.

Bawanna
11-14-2011, 07:13 PM
My thoughts also. A Mares Leg 22 plinker seems like a pretty neat toy. One in .45 Colt/.44/.38..357 to go with my SA revolvers and my lever actions sounds good also.

Having broken my no more guns New Year's resolution this second year I'm kinda into I want everything at the moment.

Well eureka, I've found my long lost twin. You kind of ruggedly good looking with a manly mustache with an affection for Melissa and TD2k and Jdlott? Just curious. I think theres plenty of guns for each of us to have one of each till we have em all.

I've been asked what type of guns I collect. I tell em I'm kind of scatter guned. Usually I receive a blank stare in return whereby I explain I want em all. Two kinds of guns in my book, those I own and those that I'm gonna own.

ltxi
11-15-2011, 06:29 PM
Well, I was ruggedly good looking until I got old. Often compared to Tom Selleck, ya' know. Now, I'm just kinda rugged looking. I did have a manly mustache until the late '80's when my recurring sanity check poll of 15 to 25 year younger women decidedly voted it down. Although, now that I think about it, Tom's still looking pretty good these days so I might have to rethink this.

I like that "scattered gun" collection description. Describes mine very well.

jeepster09
11-15-2011, 06:55 PM
I know the feeling.....in my younger days..

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/jeepster09/free1.gif

jeepster09
11-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Today....

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/jeepster09/old20man20teeth01.jpg

jeepster09
11-15-2011, 07:00 PM
As a young "whipper snapper"

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv276/jeepster09/00036929.jpg

Bawanna
11-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Well, I was ruggedly good looking until I got old. Often compared to Tom Selleck, ya' know. Now, I'm just kinda rugged looking. I did have a manly mustache until the late '80's when my recurring sanity check poll of 15 to 25 year younger women decidedly voted it down. Although, now that I think about it, Tom's still looking pretty good these days so I might have to rethink this.

I like that "scattered gun" collection description. Describes mine very well.

Well that kind of confirms it. I've been compared to Selleck myself from time to time. I do need alot more eyebrows to match him today. I too now am just rugged although I can't hold a candle to Jeepster. That's one handsome devil right there. He does have more teeth than I got so it's really not a fair comparison.

ltxi
11-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Well that kind of confirms it. I've been compared to Selleck myself from time to time. I do need alot more eyebrows to match him today. I too now am just rugged although I can't hold a candle to Jeepster. That's one handsome devil right there. He does have more teeth than I got so it's really not a fair comparison.

Yeah, I've seen your picture(s). The resemblance to our triplet brother Tom is just totally scary.

Jeepster kinda reminds me of our Dad.

OldLincoln
11-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Well, I was ruggedly good looking until I got old. Often compared to Tom Selleck, ya' know. Now, I'm just kinda rugged looking. I did have a manly mustache until my late '80's when my recurring sanity check poll of 15 to 25 year younger women decidedly voted it down. Although, now that I think about it, Tom's still looking pretty good these days so I might have to rethink this.

Fixed yur post for ya!

Yup, gettin old makes it tough to be a chick magnet, closer to being a maggot magnet.

Phooey
11-18-2011, 07:42 PM
This is the Anything Goes Thread right? Sorry-couldn't resist:D

JFootin
11-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Ronald Reagan telling a joke about Democrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QK3Eo9cScEQ

TheTman
11-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Well I guess he's running for Congress this next year. Here's his message trying to drum up some donations, I got this email from TheTeaparty.net
I'm not backing him or suggesting you send money, I just thought it was a little ironic and thought you all might get a kick out of seeing it.

Remember me? They called me Joe the Plumber during the 2008 presidential campaign.

I was tossing a football around the front yard with my son while then-presidential candidate Barack Obama knocked on doors in our neighborhood. I had the chance to ask him a question, so I challenged him on his tax plan that would force me to pay more of my money to the government. This was caught on camera, including Barack Obama's answer which included the statement, "I think it's good when you spread the wealth around." I was dubbed Joe the Plumber and the rest is history.

Fast-forward three years and now I'm running for Congress. Not because I enjoyed all of the attention I received for speaking my mind three years ago. But because I was raised to believe that if you have the opportunity to do good it becomes your responsibility to do it. Because I come from a long line of men who have served this country in every branch of the U.S. military and believe that love of country and family come before anything else. Because it's about right and wrong, not left and right. And most importantly, because I am not afraid to lay my beliefs on the line to bring back the pride that President Reagan instilled in every American.

We may not have anything else in common, but by God we're Americans, and it's our duty to always do what's best for this country. Washington has made a mockery out of our values, and it's long past time we do something about it. That's why I'm asking you to help me bring our everyday American values to Washington by supporting my campaign with a donation of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more. (wlmailhtml:{4A28566B-8035-4A61-88F9-2ACBE680D630}mid://00000013/!x-usc:http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/7186057:10469590355:m:1:245775838:46FE72046EDF4B16 DF2F134D07DD8EA1:r)

What you may not know about me is that my chance encounter with Barack Obama began when I refused to stop playing catch at the secret service's request. I told the agents: "I live here, I pay taxes here, and I will play football here if I want." Ironically, those words hold true for so many things today, like Barack Obama's big-government plan to make America a socialist nation that has resulted in our loss of freedom and liberties.

We're the ones living here and paying taxes, so our government should work for us. Not the other way around. This is America. Washington should govern with American values, plain and simple.

The men who wrote our Constitution were a heck of a lot smarter than those in power today. Today we have too many mindless career politicians. But I have something these career politicians don't. That would be common sense. So why not elect someone like me who shares your values and understands the hardships of being an ordinary American?

Please follow this link right now to make a donation of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to my campaign. (wlmailhtml:{4A28566B-8035-4A61-88F9-2ACBE680D630}mid://00000013/!x-usc:http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/7186057:10469590355:m:1:245775838:46FE72046EDF4B16 DF2F134D07DD8EA1:r)

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher
Candidate for Congress, OH-9

Bawanna
11-28-2011, 01:29 PM
A Good Catholic Joke

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that ~ with one little wave of your hand? Show me!"
So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!
Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

jocko
11-28-2011, 02:43 PM
thats a good one "great one"... did I tell u I had to send the Pope one of my first special edition horse heads, when he told me I could not dump my first bit-h xwife and stay in the church. Only took one head though and the matter was resolved in my favor

Yup damn truth!!.

mr surveyor
11-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Jocko

I'm not a Catholic, but just guessing, you're gonna need that famous PM9 to get your arse outa' Pergatory

surv

Bawanna
11-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Jocko

I'm not a Catholic, but just guessing, you're gonna need that famous PM9 to get your arse outa' Pergatory

surv

We're all in Purgatory now. It's either up or total failure. Only two choices.

mr surveyor
11-28-2011, 05:10 PM
We're all in Purgatory now. It's either up or total failure. Only two choices.

I'll use my better judgement so as not to make a silly political statement and ruin a perfectly good thread that should end in a couple of days;)

Bawanna
11-28-2011, 05:31 PM
I should start a new one anyhow since I spaced out and forgot the last two months and had to rely on my pals to start one due to my lack of dedication and sloppiness.

MikeyKahr
11-28-2011, 06:59 PM
I did my job jlottmc now it's your turn. Second offense can be just as bad as the first. Beam > Mote.

Sent using Tapatalk

jlottmc
11-29-2011, 06:07 AM
Who is this Joe? I thought some one might be really named that, but I see no Joe on the active roles. (Hint, don't use a real name, I really do know of whom you speak)

Bawanna
11-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Who is this Joe? I thought some one might be really named that, but I see no Joe on the active roles. (Hint, don't use a real name, I really do know of whom you speak)

Mums the word, I'm gonna go grab a cup of Dave now and try to wake up.

wyntrout
11-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi guys and gals. I'm back. Danged laptop(June 2002... no USB 2.0, P4 2.2 GHz) couldn't stay online at the hotel... "Quality Inn"... no problem at Super-8's.

Had a safe trip up to the PDRI and back... no problems or tickets... brand new Valentine One is the best... that and the calibrated Mark 1 eyeball... and being used to Electronic Counter Measures. Was using the 2001 Model up until I traded in the 1994 one on an upgrade... no "Peers" in its class.<I have received no compensation for these comments> :D

I'm going to shower and maybe nap until Wifey gets home from work.

I stopped at the Barrett's Outpost Amory in Tennessee and bought a few things... pepper spray, BB +P .380 90gr JHP at $19.95! and a container of Tetra oil and some more grease. Couldn't buy guns and prices are better online with no tax. Lots of ammo and surplus boxes and reloading stuff, too. It makes a nice pit stop... remodeled, so no cafe and gas station, but all of that stuff next door across the road on same side of the highway.

Glad to be back... lots of catching up to do. How's Dietrich??

Wynn:)

Couldn't

Bawanna
11-29-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm waiting for an update on Dietrich. Sent a few emails, trying not to bother him but still hungry for status reports. I'll of course post them the second I get them.
Last report he was doing well with the chemo and thought it was helping.

TheTman
11-29-2011, 10:27 AM
I hope and pray he's doing as well as possible Bawanna, thanks for keeping us updated. Those treatments take a lot out of you, and he probably has little interest in the computer or communicating or anything else for that matter. I remember not wanting to talk to people, cause they always asked how you doing, and not wanting to go into 20 minute "poor me" rundown of what was going on, I'd lie and say "doing ok".
I think we all miss his wit and humour here on the boards, and I hope there is someway he can beat this thing.

Bawanna
11-29-2011, 10:53 AM
I suspect your exactly right thetmanski. I've tried several ploys, letting him know of sales on grease in bulk. New technology to getting launched over prison fences, anything to lighten things up although I think he takes the grease seriously.
I'm sure he has enough on his mind without the computer and it's selfish of us to want constant updates. When he's up to it we'll hear, until then I'll just have to wait I guess.
I do wish he was on my coast, he's about as far away as he can get without getting wet. I'd love to knock on his door and yell surprise with a half dozen cans of Crisco.
Probably got steps too. Would suck to drive all the way to NC only to hit a pile of steps to crawl up but I'd do it. I might still do it. Been pondering it for awhile.
Be nice to have Wyns AWD van for that trip this time of year.