PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Gunleather IWB for MK9

PETE14
01-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Just wanted to show everyone the Tucker Gunleather holster that I have for my MK9. It is a Silent Thunder Kydex holster that has a leather lining. Excellent quality and Excellent customer service. Holster was $85 and well worth it.

medezyner
01-14-2010, 09:24 AM
I can see the adjustable cant, is the tension on the pistol adjustable too? The belt clip looks interesting, does it work well?
I like the idea of a leather interior. Damn, another one to add to the list!

PETE14
01-14-2010, 09:39 AM
The tension on the pistol is adjustable by the two screws at the bottom of the holster. They have rubber bushings in them. The belt clip works great with a thin dress belt.

mx5fan
01-14-2010, 10:39 AM
+1 on Tucker's Silent Thunder. I have the Silent Thunder iwb for my M&P 9c and the Silent Thunder STX owb for my 1911. All I can say is these are outstanding holsters, the quality can't be beat and the leather lining not only protects your pistol, but also makes the draw smooth and quite. All other kydex holsters make noise when you draw, not the silent thunder (hence the name).

A couple of added bonuses, Rob at Tucker is just a great guy...excellent to work with and quick to respond and they guarantee their holsters for life, unless the dog eats it!

I currently have a Tucker Cover up plus on order for my PM9.

I love Tucker Gunleather:cheer2: