PDA

View Full Version : Using Frog Lube on a P380?

BobScad
11-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Has anyone tried using Frog Lube on a P380?

I've purchased a bottle of it and am trying to check it out.

Appreciate any information.

Thanks,

Bob S

muggsy
11-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Can't say that I've ever tried Frog Lube. I have had a bit of experience with Maiden Oil and found it to be pretty slick. :)

Bawanna
11-14-2011, 10:18 AM
I thought I remembered a member here who used the Frog Lube. I've never used it myself so was holding back waiting for someone who had.

Popeye
11-14-2011, 11:16 AM
I haven't used it, and to be honest I haven't found anything that beats out Mobil One 20/50 Vtwin oil. I've used it in everything from a Harley Davidson Roadking to a P3at to an M1 Garand and a whole lot of pistols and rifles in between with no problems, or any unusual wear of any kind.

John Law
11-14-2011, 02:47 PM
The last time I read anything on Frog lube the guys were saying the gun had to be taken apart and heated ( not the poly frame ) They did a pretty through disassembly on the metal framed guns to get it on all the internal parts, it wasnt just wiped on and off like other products. I guess on a poly guns you'd be doing just the slide. They seemed to like it but I thought there was a lot involved to do it correctly. The other comment was that it was very expensive. JL