PDA

View Full Version : FS: reduced prices.........ROSEN & GARRETT HOLSTERS FOR KAHR PM45

Bill Sander
11-18-2011, 04:38 PM
PRICES REDUCED ON 3-25 AS NOW SHOWN.............I am selling off a lot of the holsters I never used or do not need any longer. Here are three great holsters for your Kahr PM45. All are priced a lot less than the new price and are new with 1.5 inch belt loops The price includes shipping in a box via US Postal Priority mail.

NEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OWB holster MITCH ROSEN Premier Expressline in black leather........$65.00 SHIPPED

sold to DKD...........IWB holster HBE PRO TL in black cherry leather, tuckable and with the offset clip it is one of the thinnest profile holsters I have ever owned

NEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IWB holster GARRETT AMERICAN STATESMAN in tan leather........$75.00 SHIPPED

First I'll take it followed up with an email is the winner.
Payment via money order or personal paypal money owed.
Thanks for looking.

Bill Sander
03-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Back to the top with new reduced prices as shown.

jeepster09
03-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Nice holsters but to rich for my "Goodwill Industries" blood....:D

DKD
03-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Bill Sanders

I might be interested in yout PM45 HBE Pro TL Holster. I will send you a PM today.

Bill Sander
03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
HBE sold to DKD. Thanks.
The Rosen and Garrett are still available.

Bill Sander
03-25-2012, 05:31 PM
3/25...........prices reduced as now shown!!!!!!!!!!!

aKahrt_and_p2KT
03-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Do you have any details or other views of the statesman? Can't find much online. Would it fit a cm9? Thanks.

Bill Sander
03-26-2012, 07:28 PM
I checked his web site and it is not there that I could find. It is an all leather version of his Silent Thunder holster. It has kydex (the black visible) at the mouth. It is still very light and comfortable. I have one for my Commander and it is really fast. I do not recommend using a holster that is not fitted to the gun, I am sure it will fit but, loosely so, you give up some retention.
Thanks for inquiring.