PDA

View Full Version : Hillsdale College Webinars on the Constitution

TheTman
11-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Hillsdale college is having some webinars titled "An Introduction to The Constitution". Sounds like it might be interesting. If you want to sign up you can do it at: http://constitution.hillsdale.edu/page.aspx?pid=474&utm_source=levinforhillsdale.com&utm_medium=redirect

Of course they ask for a donation, but it's not mandatory.
It looks like they are having some good conservative speakers.
Probably just going to piss conservatives off when we see how the libs ignore it and do anything they want too, then get liberal judges to back them up.

muggsy
11-23-2011, 08:19 AM
I've participated in the webinars and it's well worth the time. I'd like to see our youth more involved. Our freedom could be lost in a single generation. Most kids today don't understand what it means to be an American, nor do they truly value the freedom that they were given, because less than 1% have ever had to fight for their freedom.

TheTman
11-25-2011, 10:01 PM
I thought it was a pretty good refresher course, been quite awhile since I've had a history class that went through the items he brought up. He gives a pretty good explanation of his ideas of what the founding fathers were thinking of when they framed the constitution, one that was meant to last forever, and not be a "living, breathing document" that so many of our liberal judges have considered it.