PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics with iphone?

scotty_MK9
12-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Does anyone know if u can post images on here with just an iphone? Got pictures of my brand new colt mustang that i would like to share.

I hit the imAge icon and it said list the url of image.. Idk wat a url even is! Sorry im a little technically retarded...:o

Barth
12-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Does anyone know if u can post images on here with just an iphone? Got pictures of my brand new colt mustang that i would like to share.

I hit the imAge icon and it said list the url of image.. Idk wat a url even is! Sorry im a little technically retarded...:o

Only camara I have is a 5+ year old Razr.
I can save pics to my album on T-Mobile and log on to my account.
Then manage the photos.
You can copy the URL for the photo and save it with the pic icon in the post.

Right click on the photo to copy the url.
Past url to save photo in post.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
In computing, a uniform resource locator or universal resource locator (URL) is a specific character string that constitutes a reference to an Internet resource.
A URL is technically a type of uniform resource identifier (URI) but in many technical documents and verbal discussions URL is often used as a synonym for URI.[1]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

It's basically an internet address

scotty_MK9
12-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks barth. I will post a couple pics tonight.

Indigo
12-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Also you can download photobucket app for free and do the same thing copy IMG code after you have uploaded photo from phone into the app

1 open free account photobucket.com
2 download free app
3 open app, upload media
4 click on photo in app, copy IMG code bottom row
5 paste in reply

mr surveyor
12-01-2011, 07:06 PM
whut if yer on a seven party type party line and that durned teenage girl down the road keeps picking up the phone while you is on the line.... won't that scramble them bits and bytes up and screw up yer pichers?

JohnR
12-01-2011, 07:16 PM
I just uploaded this image from my iPhone via Tapatalk.

Bawanna
12-01-2011, 07:18 PM
I just uploaded this image from my iPhone via Tapatalk.

Wow, it's almost like being there. So life like.

KennyFSU
12-01-2011, 07:55 PM
+1 on the PhotoBucket app!

OldLincoln
12-02-2011, 06:03 AM
I get so jealous of all y'all with the iPhone. I can't have a conversation with my son about stuff without him pulling it out and going on-line to find info. He thought I was so dumb until he hit his 20's and then I suddenly was so smart. Now I'm getting dumb again. He still tells me I'm smart (as he smiles and pats my hand), but he really is smarter than me. I guess that's a good thing as we all want our kids to be better than us.

scotty_MK9
12-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Thanks i figured it out. Only got one pic of it ill take a few more tomorrow. Also put my whole collection on there cuz i got a little carried away. Check out new colt mustang thread