PDA

View Full Version : We need a KahrTalk Lefties Marketplace.

Thunder71
12-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Tired of getting blue balled any time a holster shows up only to find out it's left handed. :hungry:

JFootin
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
+1. At least a rule that they have to say left or right in the title, and guns that it fits.

kahrnut1
12-04-2011, 10:03 PM
i'll third that. they treat us like we have a dissability kahrnut1

O'Dell
12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Tired of getting blue balled any time a holster shows up only to find out it's left handed. :hungry:

In English, please. I don't have a clue what you said.

johnh
12-05-2011, 07:12 AM
I will add a notice asking sellers to post left or right on holsters.

Ubaldo99
12-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Having sellers post left or right-hand on holsters is a good first step... but what about all of the other threads on the Forum?! Just reading thru the comments, its almost impossible for me to determine if the postings were written by right or left-handed members! Lefties of the world unite! No more discrimination! Occupy KahrTalk! :D

JFootin
12-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Having sellers post left or right-hand on holsters is a good first step... but what about all of the other threads on the Forum?! Just reading thru the comments, its almost impossible for me to determine if the postings were written by right or left-handed members! Lefties of the world unite! No more discrimination! Occupy KahrTalk! :D

?sdrawkcab etirW ?od ot desoppus ew era tahW

johnh
12-07-2011, 07:50 AM
That was too funny! You know I could just change the forum language to Hebrew. Would that work? :)

Avenger
12-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Recent study shows that while 10% of the population is left handed, 20% of those with mental illnesses are left handed...

I knew there wasn't something right about lefties! :)

Popeye
12-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Recent study shows that while 10% of the population is left handed, 20% of those with mental illnesses are left handed...

I knew there wasn't something right about lefties! :)

Hey now wait just a dad burned minute I just might resemble that statement.

Bawanna
12-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Is he allowed to say dad burned it? I'm thankful to be normble but I'll be dad burned if I'm gonna write backwards in Hebrew just on account of a a few folks with birth defects.

wyntrout
12-07-2011, 11:01 AM
That was too funny! You know I could just change the forum language to Hebrew. Would that work? :)

Arabic would be more appropriate, since it is becoming a "dominant" language where introduced... along with Sharia. :eek:

Wynn:D

jlottmc
12-07-2011, 11:33 AM
... Lefties of the world unite! No more discrimination! Occupy KahrTalk! :D

Occupy this.

O'Dell
12-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Is he allowed to say dad burned it? I'm thankful to be normble but I'll be dad burned if I'm gonna write backwards in Hebrew just on account of a a few folks with birth defects.

I think we should ban left-handed keyboards.

JFootin
12-07-2011, 12:10 PM
I think we should ban left-handed keyboards.

Now, I resemble that! :mad: I have a keyboard that didn't say left handed on the box, but it has a scroll wheel, a previous screen button a go button on a little bulge that sits on the left edge of the keyboard, right next to my mouse pad. I love this keyboard! :p