PDA

View Full Version : Gun Owners Rejoice

medezyner
01-20-2010, 06:01 AM
"Brown takes senate seat in Massachusetts, Libs running for the hills" Three cheers for our gun owning brothers in MA. NRA gave Brown an "A". At least now my friends and family there will have a ally. It's good a start. Washington is having a cow over this election.

Dietrich
01-20-2010, 06:09 AM
If a Republican can win Ted Kennedy`s seat,I hope that it`s a signal from the people that they are tired of the polarization that has been nutured by the media and politicians alike.Only by a united front can this country survive and we can`t keep dancing to the "red state/ blue state boogie."

medezyner
01-20-2010, 06:22 AM
Three cheers for our gun owning brothers in MA.

Zena, dont shoot! :D As a gun owning sister in MA, the "brother" was purely generic/non-gender. I'm glad the gun owners (GOAL) in your state will be getting a stronger support voice.

In-Yo-Grill
01-20-2010, 06:37 AM
I hope it's a sign that the people are tired of all the BS that the current administration has been feeding us.

Eat crow you worthless liberal media...

wagon
01-20-2010, 08:20 AM
I see that Brown's winning is even BIGGER than hussein nobama won last year.

jfrey
01-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Apparently "big money" in Boston can't buy elections any more. What a pitty. I bet old Teddy is rolling in his grave.

getsome
01-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!!!!! Wonder what old Teddy had to say to Mary Jo Kopechne when he got to where ever he ended up....Might have gone something like this: Ted:..... Hi Mary Jo, Long time no see........Mary Jo:.. No Sh%t Sherlock......Ted:.. Well your looking good, how have you been lately?...........Mary Jo:..DEAD As% Hole......Ted:.. Did you hear about my brain cancer?....Mary JO:...I always knew you had brain rot you fat POS....Ted:....You think we might get back together again?.....Mary Jo:....Sure but this time you stay with the car and I will go for help....Maybe..............Sorry...couldn't help myself!!!:cool:

medezyner
01-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Ted Kennedy is dead, it's all water under the bridge now. I wonder if his funeral was open bar?

getsome
01-20-2010, 11:51 AM
If you are Irish, LIFE is an open bar!!!!!

Raoul
01-20-2010, 06:16 PM
There's no doubt that his win signals a general distrust of govenrment and a recognition that the parties, both of them, no longer represent the people who elect them.
Hopefully it also shows that the independent voter is a force to be reckoned with. Both parties have taken the voter for granted for too long and have not done the peoples business.
Looking at congress and the crap that transpired during the health care negotiations, it's no wonder we're all pissed off.
I for one have voted for my last incumbent. It's time for we the people to excercise out ability to term limit.