PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Moving day.

TheTman
12-12-2011, 05:58 AM
Today I start the move back into my farmhouse. Will be nice to get my reloading bench set back up, and fix up my little firing range inside the barn to shoot out the back door into the berm I set up. Not sure how this is going to work out, my wife said she'd be out today, and has all the utilities shut off today, I've got them switched back to my name so shouldn't be any interupption. She spent last nite there so I may have a roommate tonite, not sure, my youngest daughter will be living with me awhile until she gets her new bedroom fixed up proper. I have no water since the well ran dry during the drought this summer, and she didn't turn off the pump, so will have to pull that out and get the pump repaired, or may be cheaper to get a whole new submersible pump. That would probably be quicker. Oh well, you'all can rest easy, I'll be scarce for a 2 or 3 days, LOL, oh come on now, you don't have to be THAT happy about it. :D. Well I'm off to do laundry while am waiting on the moving crew to get here. Y'all have a great day.

rholmes69
12-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Someone is excited!! I hope it all goes smoothly!

Barth
12-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Hope everything works out for you.
I really don't like change myself.
Everything changes of course.
But I do my best to keep everything the same - LOL!

My Fantasy football team lost in the playoffs last night - BLA!
Now I'm in a bad mood.

Must go to range and destroy targets with a variety of High Powered handguns!
Yes, that's what I call an attitude adjustment.

Off to open fire now! (+)

Bill K
12-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Sounds like you've got your fair share of issues to deal with, hope all goes well.

Jeremiah/Az
12-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Tman, what depth is you water table there in Kansas? Mine was 150' when my well was drilled in 84. Now it is @ 74' because of a lake they put in beside my place to recharge the groundwater.

Do you need to drill your well deeper?