Man, My PM 40 issues seem to be a bit different from normal, and it has me concerned.

It seems that I can't get the first round of either the 5 or 6 round magazine to hang up on the feed ramp no matter how hard I try. Slide release, Slingshot, ride the slide, it just goes all the way into battery no matter how hard I try to keep it from doing so. I even learned how to rack the slide one handed somewheres on this ding dang internut, and that works perfectly too!

When I press the mag release, the magazines drop free no matter how hard I squeeze on the sides of the grip area of the frame. Guess I need to build that up with some gunk or something.

I cant seem to get a limp wrist failure to feed no matter how loosely I hold the gun. I would be in fear for my life to hold the gun any more loosely, and it just seems to feed with authority. Do I have to risk death to get a failure because the gun flew out of my hand

I can't find any ammo that fails to fire and eject cleanly yet. (but I have hope yet, I have only tried 5 different brands.)

It hits to point of aim when I bother to do my part.

I don't think the recoil is all that different from my LCP with half the weight (and half the muzzle energy, too)

If it hit the primer any harder I don't think primers or gunpowder would be required to launch the bullet. Maybe the 5 # striker spring will fix this so I can get some misfires and practice my tap rack and roll. Perhaps it will also reduce that gawd awful 4 3/4 # trigger pull.

I am starting to get paranoid. I bought this gun used and can't find anything that doesn't function perfectly. I even took it all the way apart and put it all back together but still couldn't seem to hose up its reliable function. Why the hectare was this used gun for sale? :31:

(My apologies to anyone with bona fide problems with any of the Kahr lineup, but this post is a feeble attempt to help balance the internet. I only have to get a few hundred of my buddies to buy them and report back similar findings.)

Have a nice day.