Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun

Thread: Yet another awesome (and hilarious) CW9 Range Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Yet another awesome (and hilarious) CW9 Range Report

Well folks,

I am about 700-800 rounds through my CW9 now, and I still have yet to encounter a single malfunction.

The CW9 is my primary CCW, and I recently just started using the Versacarry small system w/o trigger guard.

I must say I love the Versacarry, it adds no bulk, while still allowing me to utilize my Crimson Trace Laserguard. I also like the price tag on it (even though it was my birthday present.)

Anyway before this becomes too much of a post about the versacarry and not about the CW9 let's get down to brass tacks.

I visited my local range this week, and was dismayed to find out that my favorite classic police silhouette targets were out of stock.

So I began to look on the wall and found the hostage targets. Might as well have some fun right?

I picked out the crusty old man with a woman meat shield, and loaded my magazines.

I didn't care for his face much, so I threw some lead at it.

With my final shot I decided to torture the victim, and put a shot right in her eyeball. I feel no pity, it was just paper anyway. I don't discriminate either so don't go there, I'm just easily entertained.

All in all, a successful range visit, still not a single malfunction since I purchased the CW9. I am very happy with the weapon and all the modifications I have made to it (CT Laserguard, Hogue Handall Jr, Stainless Steel Guide Rod, Pearce mag extenders)
    Attached Images Attached Images