Hey guys, I'm a new user here and a new Kahr owner. I recently purchased a PM9 as a pocket carry gun, because I'm too skinny to not print with my p220 lol.

Anyways, my first 200 rounds at the range were really tough..

My first 100 were American Eagle, second 100 were Winchester white box. Anyways, what started happening was my 6 rd magazine's baseplate kept sliding forward after every shot, and I'd have to push it back. The energy of the round being fired would push it forward somehow. After I got home, I realized after inspection, that the piece that has the 'nipple', pardon my term, that is held by the spring that holds the baseplate seems to be too short, and wasn't holding it on. I'm probably not explaining it very well, but I don't know the terms for the magazine components except for the spring and the baseplate.

Anyways, the extended 7rd magazine was worse.. after about 80-110 rounds, (I'm not sure if coincidence, it seemed after I switched to WWB the problems with both were almost every shot, whereas it was sporadic with AE) the magazine would simply fall out. With AE, it did it a few times, after I switched to WWB, it was a LOT more, after my second box, it was literally every round. I only finished 200 through grit, and I planned on 300-400 but I had to stop because of how trouble it was.

One other thing I just remembered, since it was about a month ago, was that the slide wouldn't always lock back after the last round was fired, and sometimes would lock back before the last round was fired, but this only happened maybe a dozen or so times. Also I recall having one or two FTF but I expected as much being that it's said to be expected within the break-in period.

So after perusing a bit I've noticed a lot of the magazines seem to have problems and such, but nobody said they had it dropping as much as I seem to have. What should I do? I like the gun and I want to make it 100% work, but how do I know it's just the magazines, and not something else?