Okay Kahr guys, I just got back from the range. I've got 350-400 rounds through my CM9 and every magazine but perhaps two have left the last round chambered without a successful trigger reset. The trigger doesn't have tension and after pulling the trigger all the way back there is no click. Here are the details:

1) I used three different magazines and it happens on all three magazines.
2) I know that there was a chance that this was happening because the mags were full so I loaded a magazine with two rounds, a magazine with three rounds and I had friend load another magazine so I didn't know the number of rounds. All three left the last round in the chamber with a non-working trigger.
3) After the failed trigger reset occurred I was able to get it to reset by fully pulling the trigger back again and I could feel/hear the click and feel the tension back on the trigger as it went back to fully extended. After that I could fire successfully. That was 10% of the time. 90% of the time that didn't work.
4) 90% of the time I was able to eject my magazine and push it back (empty) into the magazine well and the gun was ready to fire without additional trigger pulls or manipulating any other portion of the pistol.
5) I never had to rack the slide or otherwise work the pistol, just pulling multiple times on the trigger or reseating the empty magazine allowed me to fire the final round.
6) The slide didn't lock back until the final round was fired, so that's working correctly.

I've read a few things about this previously but I didn't have a problem with it until today. Is this a striker channel issue that may require a super cleaning (it's already clean), is this an issue for Kahr to look at, or am I missing a simple fix that I didn't see earlier?

Thanks!